Chapter 13

Dan's POV

I felt incredibly guilty for lashing out at Phil, but also felt a pang of annoyance. Sure, Phil could have his secrets, but why was it such a big issue to him? Surely, I should know since I'm his boyfriend.

Does Phil not trust me?

Honestly, I don't actually know that much about Phil's past because he never wants to talk about it. But sometimes it gets on my nerves slightly.

Phil's POV

He was in the dream.

Darkness everywhere, until a small illuminating object lit up the...room?

I could make out a large room with old paintings hanging from the sides. Where am I?

I steadily take a step forward to see that the light is a torch and I hastily grab for it, finding my way out of the room and into a long, narrow hallway, also pitch black.

It feels as if I can't speak, so only silence echoes the air.

At the end of the hallway is a long, tall door. I grab the door knob and turn it, pushing forward to be met by a small room with red paint to littered everywhere.

I feel myself tense up. I can't move anymore, as much as I try, I just can't, the state won't allow me.

Something approaches me into the dim light by the torch on the ground. Him. The monster.

I try to shout or cry for help but my mouth won't move.

He forcefully grabs my wrist, pulling me into the darkness.

I woke up with a gasp, my head pounding and sweaty. I can't think about this. I shouldn't. This is the thing that stopped me from talking before. This could be the thing that could stop me for good.

A/N:

Heres a short chapter because I've had no creative/imaginative ideas lately, I didn't plan on updating because of the amount of feedback I get on this story (*cough cough hardly any at all like rarely I get comments anyway cough cough*)

Hope you have a good morning/nice day/good night x