Chapter 24

A/N:

I did a double and this is 2000 words (double usual too) in apology for not updating ily

xx

The following day Jin was back at work after his brief holiday. He was back to charming ladies with cute smiled and cuter laughs, working his magic on their nails and ensuring that he made up for the lost time. He already felt bad enough knowing how much harder his colleagues had to help around since they already had little staff as it is, losing one would make a massive difference.

"JIN YOU HAVE RETURNED!" An ecstatic Dil jumped with joy as soon as his eyes met Jin's. "How was your break?!"

Jin giggled. "It was amazing!"

Kei soon appeared too behind Dil with a small smirk, saluting Jin with his right hand. "Good to see you Jin."

Jin nodded. "Hey big one."

"I'm glad you're back now I don't have to listen to this one talk non stop." Kei grinned, ruffling Dil's hair.

Dil frowned, looking up at the giant before him. "You know you love it." He smirked.

Jin smiled fondly at the two before wandering to the backroom and placing his things back into his locker. There he was met by Ryan who was currently on his phone presumably texting somebody with a noticeable blush covering his cheeks.

"Hello Arthur." Jin greeted casually. He had lately development a weird habit to call his friends random names nowhere related to their real names, a trait that he had inherited from Ludus somehow from spending too much time together.

"Good morning Samamtha." Ryan raised an eyebrow in return, playing along.

"Texting your boyfriend I see?" Jin teased, quickly slipping out of his shirt and into his work clothes.

"Maybe I am. I see your boyfriend couldn't resist leaving a few marks on you before you left huh?" Ryan retaliated, trying desperately not to laugh.

Jin felt his cheeks heat up, hand quickly moving to the small purple marking covering his collarbone. He rolled his eyes, smiling as he left the room.

The next few hours flew by and Jin worked at ease with his usual nice clients. They were all young teens since that was his suited demographic, wanting simple yet elegant designs.

At this point Dil continued to endure a course for nail training so he still wasn't fully allowed to do anyone's nails but still watch and clean up. But he didn't mind since it gave him an excuse to watch Kei all day.

Eventually when they only had an hour till closing, the time reaching 7pm, Dil shuffled his chair over to Jin's desk to watch from afar but close enough to observe what he was doing.

He was nearly finished on a young lady's nails painted with maroon matte style. Dil was mentally noting to ask Jin sometime in the future to do his own nails like that since he had fallen in love with it. Once that nice lady paid and left, Jin turned to him with a smile, resting his elbows on the table whilst cupping his cheeks.

"You look tired. Those nails were gorgeous but looked like hard work, maybe take a break?" Dil suggested, smiling at the blonde-haired one who only now noticed had roots darker than the ends.

"I'm perfectly fine little bunny don't you worry." Jin laughed, smiling as a new lady made her way towards him.

The lady smiled as he stood up, shaking her hand respectively as this lady seemed older than his age not younger like the previous girls. This only led him to question why she had approached Jin and not Kei, but nevertheless continued to dhow great respect.