Chapter 50

A/N:

YES MUDDA BOOSHIT IT IS FINALLY HERE

ALSO I MADE NEW COVERS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY STORIES I AM PROUD AF

Also there was this articale on Jknews but idrk but IT SAID GAY PEOPLE CAN HAVE BABIES AND WITH A SURRAGATE MOTHER BUT THE DNA FROM THE TWO GUYS OR GIRLS SO ITS ACC THEIRS BC THEY CONVERT ONE OF THE DNA INTO AN OPPOSITE CELL IDRK BUT THATS HOW THEIR KID IS GONNA BE X

xx

~Two years later~

"THAT'S ME!" A little boy squealed as his hair flopped ino his face but not caring. "LOOK PHILLY DANNY IT' S ME!"

Dan rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face whereas Phil was just as excited with him, jumping up and down on their sofa.

On the screen was Thor.

"You had to name him Thor." Dan said under his breath.

"I like Thor. It suits his personality, he's mean when he wants to be though. And super strong!" Phil chanted as their little boy playfully punched Phil's arm.

Thor was only his middle name, however Phil loved it and constantly called hin that. His full name was Dil Thor Howell-Lester. Not a surprise.

Dil threw another 'punch' at Phil with an 'almighty' roar.

Phil fake shrieked in horror, lying on the floor in defeat. "Noooooo."

Thor placed his little foot on top of Phil's chest, smiling proudly at Dan with a hand up in the air. "You next Danny." He smirked.

Dan also fake shrieked, running away from the small boy as he ended up chasing him around the house for a while.

~

"Danny." Dil pouted.

Dan looked down at Dil. They were currently at the gates of a park and Phil was at home.

"Yes." Dan smiled fondly at the child that he could finally call his and Phil's.

"Do we have to go in there?" He whispered, pointing at the crowded park with happy children covering every corner. "I-I don't like small spaces."

"Awe come on, you're Thor! You can do it!"

Dil shook his head sadly.

Dan sighed. "You got that from me then. Come on let's sneak through those bushes and sit there."

Dil's eyes lit up in excitement.

"But first I'm hungry." Dan said, looking around.

"You're always hungry!" Dil burst into laugher making Dan fake a pout and turn away with his arms folded.

"Fine no ice cream for you then."

Dil whimpered, tugging on Dan's sleeve who eventually gave on, and when he did, Dil immediemtly smiled showing how fake his act was.

"Fine fine." Dan laughed, grabbing Dil's hand as they made their way to the nearby ice cream truck with a pleased look on Dil's face.

~

Dil got up at around 9am. For a toddler, he was alot more responsible than his two dads.

Someone had been ringing their doorbell for the last ten minutes and all he could hear from his parents' room were mutters of 'no you get it' 'i got it last time' 'your mum'.

So instead, he jumped out of his spaceman covers and hopped off his bed, making his way to the from door. He unlocked it, opening it as be rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands sleepily.

"May I help you?" Dil asked, looking up at two tall figures. One of them had a sweet face with sparkling green eyes and curly hair, more curlier than his. The other had a smirk as he saw

Dil, with and brown fringe that flopped onto his face.

"HE'S SO CUTE!" Chris squealed, hugging Dil tightly.

Now Dil immediently rememberd who these two were. His dad's close friends. He shrugged, muttering 'i know'as he gestured them inside, helping himself on the couch.

"So where are your lazy paents Dil?" Pj smiled.

Dil played with a loose stringe on his space pyjama's as he shrugged. "They were fighting 'bout who answers the doorbell so I did it."

Chris smiled sweetly at Dil, getting up and making his way to the hallway.

Pj started to ask Dil how he's been when he was interrupted by Chris.

"DAN PHIL GET YOUR LAZY ASSES OUT OF BED TOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT MAKING YOUR OWN SON ANSWER THE DOORBELL!" Chris yelled and Pj had to cover Dil's ears on the swearing.

Dil laughed, looking up at Pj. "I've heard that before."

"How come?" Pj said worriedly.

"Danny always accidently stubs his toe or drops something and screams the f word." Dil giggled. "It's funny."

Pj tapped Dil's nose. "Whenever he does that, step on his foot. And if he asks why, tell him Pj told you to okay?"

Dil's eyes widened in excitement. "Yes yes yes!"

Chris emerged from the hallway with a proud smirk and Dan and Phil closely following behind with sleepy looks. Dan sat down on the sofa and Dil quickly ran to sit on his lap.

Phil awed, sitting on the other sofa. "So what's up?"

"We came to see that little one." Pj chuckled.

"We're stealing him for a day okay? You two go on a date or something." Chris made a weird face at Dil and he made one back playfully.

"Can we get ice cream?" Dil smiled.

"We're gonna watch a movie first, then go to the arcade and then get some pizza, then ice cream." Chris explained making Dil start shaking up and down in excitement.

"You two have catching up times 'kay?" Pj smiled at the two, sevretly winking when Dil was too busy still making silly faces at Chris.

Dan smirked. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath.

Dil froze,  jumping off of Dan's lap and stomping on his foot which didn't really hurt since he was as light as feather. After stomping on Dan's foot, Dil ran to Pj hugging him.

"DIL!" Dan shouted but had a small smile on his face. "What the...frick?!"

"Pj told me to do that if you say the f word." He said proudly as Pj wrapped a protective arm around Dil.

Phil couldn't stop laughing, patting Dan's shoulder. "He is Thor so he's allowed to do that."

Dan rolled his eyes, playfully hitting Phil's arm.

"Come on Dil let's help you find what to wear!" Pj smiled getting up. Dil quickly ran excitedly to his bedroom and Pj and Chris followed close behind.

Dan randomly turned to Phil, cupping his cheeks and pressing his lips softly to his.

Phil smiled, pulling apart after a few seconds. "What was that for?"

"Because I fucking love you okay." Dan smiled through half-lidded eyes as he gazed at Phil.

Phil's cheeks turned a slight pink, kissing Dan for a few seconds and pulling apart. "I fucking love you too."

FIN.

xx

OMG ACTUALLY MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP AND FINISHED AHHHH

IF YOU NEED ANOTHER STORY TO DESPERATLY CLING ON TO AND TO GIVE YOU PHEELS AF WITH OLD CHARACTERS RE-ENTERING TOO, READ MY BRAND NEW STORY :
TEACHER
(STUDENTXTEAXHER)

OR READ MY PHAN ONESHOTS IDK

THANK YOU ALL FOR GOING ON THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF A SEQUEL, NO MORE OKAY. I LOVE YOUS FOR READING, I'LL SEE YOU IN MY OTHER STORIES, BYEEEE GUYS X

xx