Chapter 9

Dil was dragging Kei around to different places of the mall, looking for a place to sit down and eat. Unfortunately almost everywhere was full since it was Friday night.

They stopped again, heading to the lift to check upstairs. They were both waiting in the lift when Dil gasped quietly, clenching his fists shut.

"What?" Kei asked worriedly. 

"This is like a date isn't it?!" Dil asked with joy.

"No." Kei said bluntly.

Dil tugged on his sleeve. "Yes it it! My first date..." He said, eyes in a daze.

"This is not a date!" Kei exclaimed.

Dil frowned. "Why?"

"Because your first date is not supposed to be us running around a giant mall looking for a fast food place to eat at all whilst I look and smell like a sweaty hobo, your first date is going to be nice and fancier and you're gonna be treated like...like a king. You deserve better okay..." Kei mumbled, cheeks turning dark after that little outburst.

Dil giggled to himself. The lift door opened and the two stepped out.

"Okay. This isn't my first date." He said with a wide grin, making Kei simply shrug, trying not to smile.

*

Eventually they did find somewhere to eat, outside where they sold fast food that quickly filled them up. Dil had ordered the two drinks when Kei went off to the toilet, so when Kei returned, he returned to see Dil singing to himself and eyes completely in a daze.

Kei huffed, trying to get Dil to snap out of it by shoving him a bit. Instead, Dil giggled like a little kid, eyes closing as he got up. He held out his arms outstretched towards Kei. "Carry me."

Kei bit his lip harshly. "Carry yourself."

Dil whined quietly which soon turned into louder whining. Eventually he started to whine so much it distinctly sounded like sexual moaning in which almost everyone began to give the two very weird looks.

"STOP." Kei shouted, making Dil stare wide eyes and simply start laughing. He then began a giggling fit in which he was unable to stop giggling until a few long minutes has passed. He then hiccuped, shuffling closer to Kei and tiptoeing up so their faces were only inches apart. "Dirty."

"What?!" Kei exclaimed.

"You're thinking dirty because of my moans." Dil hiccuped again, stumbling back to his seat.

Kei made sure he stood up. "I want to punch you so bad right now." He muttered in which Dil replied lighing even more.

Kei huffed, glaring at the boy. "If I carry you, will you stop laughing?"

Dil nodded a few times like a little kid. Kei turned around, crouching down on his knees. Dil clumsily wrapped his arms around Kei's neck from the back, slotting his legs in the small hold Kei was making with his arms. Once he was comfy, Kei got up from crouching, having to carry a drunk Dil all the way home. A drunk Dil consisting of sections of screaming for no reason, crying hysterically, talking non-stop, falling asleep for a bit, singing songs from opera to rock and wanting to play games.

Kei was fine with carrying Dil by now since he wasn't heavy and was use to the outbursts. He realised that Dil was the type of guy that represented all types of drunks somehow. The opposite of himself which when he got drunk, simply liked to sleep or eat.

When they were walking a few roads away from Dil's house (unable to tale a cab again since Dil spent all the money on the drinks) Dil changed his mood swing again from singing country music, falling silent. Kei sighed in relief when he stopped, until something changed. Something felt different.

"Hey." Kei called. "Are you okay? Sleeping?" He asked to make sure.

Dil nudged his head against Kei's back, moving up a bit to the back of his neck. He began breathing heavily as well as on his ear, his hot breath hitting it only inches apart. Dil moved his mouth closer, pressing light kisses along Kei's ear and neck. Kei froze in complete shock. Dil then began moving forwards and backwards, up and down, rutting against Kei's back, beginning to grind on it, making Kei realise that Dil was suddenly hard.

Kei quickly but carefully let Dil back onto the ground who stumbled backwards, quickly bein caught by Kei again. Kei raised his finger to Dil's face. "Stop." He said, as if disciplining a kitten.

"You feel good though." Dil slurred.

Kei stood there, looking around and scratching his head impatiently. He stomped his foot, taking a step towards Dil, faces inches apart. "Is this your evil way of testing me? Your evil plan? You probably know don't you? How much I want to kiss you, or how much I've been wanting to kiss you all day. Well i'm never giving in, i'll only kiss you if you kiss me!" Dei laughed shakily, pulling back and continuing to walk off into the direction of Dil's house.

"Fuck." Dil swore quietly to himself, knowing his plan hadn't worked. He continued to walk by Kei's side however. When they reached his house, he insisted that Kei stayed over since it was so late and dark outside. Even Dil's parents set up the guest room (although Dil had secretly been hoping they could share the same room).

Once everyone was in bed and Kei had  settled down, he walked past Dil's room, peering in on Dil who was just getting into bed. "Thanks for letting me stay over." Kei mumbled, smiling in appreciation.

"What are you wearing to sleep?" Dil asked since Kei was wearing the same clothes he was wearing all day.

"I'll just sleep in my boxers or something." Kei shrugged. "So are you sobering up a little now?"

"Sober?" Dil asked, lips curling at the ends into a sly smirk. "I was never drunk. Sleep well." He smiled sweetly, covering his blushing cheeks with his duvet before Kei could see it.

Kei stood, dumbfounded. He decided to talk about this later in the morning, too sleepy to let the thoughts pester him all night.

xx