Chapter 43

"Dan seriously stop. I'm trying to edit my new video." Phil said sternly, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose using his one finger.

"But i'm boooored." Dan replied glumly.

"Let me finish this!" Phil snapped.

"But I wanna go on a walk! Look how nice it is out, it's freezing cold but the sky looks amazing."

"Give me five minutes." Phil mumbled, feeling tempted.

Dan begrudgingly got up and allowed Phil to finish his editing for his new video.

~

"Can we go now?" Dan asked almost twenty minutes later.

"I'm finished! Let's go bear!" Phil happily got up. He quickly got changed from his superman pj's and green hoodie into some black skinny jeans and a less used hoodie.

Phil was looking in the mirror checking his hair as he checked the time. 8:30 pm.

Phil saw behind him through the mirror Dan cautiously walk in. He was wearing some similar jeans too sagging lowly and no shirt.

Phil smirked at Dan through the mirror, raising an eyebrow.

Dan laughed and blushed, grabbing something to wear before they left. On the way to the park where they would hang out, Phil turned to Dan, noticing something. Beneath the black jacket he was wearing, a green thick material could be seen.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Phil smiled fondly, intertwinimg their hands.

"Maybe. It smells of you okay." Dan blushed, trying to hide his smile.

"I know you're smiling Dan, Isee the dimple." Phil said cheekily, poking Dan's cheek with his other hand.

"You've gotten way too confident for me Phillip Micheal Lester." Dan said in a quiet whisper, squeezing Phil's hand.

"It's because I top." Phil answered simply which made Dan splutter out a muffled 'shut up' as he pushed him playful.

A/N:
Short/Smalll but will suffice
     ~That's what she said~

xx