Chapter 11

A/N:

*rises from the dead*

(THANKS FOR THE COSPLAY SUGGESTION GUYS! I ended up going as someone from corpse party ^_^ but ily for all the suggestions ahaha)

(Extra long chapter bc I cool)

xx

The following day at the nail shop, Dil was cleaning up after the everyones shift had ended. He brushed the floor and wiped the tables, sorting out the nail polishes. He placed them all in his hands and rushed over to the shelf in the back where they were all kept. He was able to stack them all except for the last dark blue colour which went at the very top.

Dil bit his lip, clearing his throat. "JIIIIN?" He called out.

In a split second Jin ran in with his hair messy and eyes red. "Y-Yeah?"

"...Um, can you put this on the top shelf because I'm too short." Dil said quietly, staring at Jin's blood struck eyes.

Jin nodded, smiling happily. "Of course! Anything for my little bunny!" He chuckled, placing the small bottle back on the high shelf.

"What happened?" Dil asked, inching closer to Jin.

Jin quickly rubbed his eyes. "N-Nothing."

Dil rolled his eyes, grabbing Jin's wrist leading him to one of the tables in the room. "Sit. I'll make us some hot chocolate."

Jin forced a small smile. "Thanks." He choked out, voice cracking in between.

Dil quickly made a nice cup of hot chocolate in the break room, adding some whipped cream and sprinkles on top. He bought it back to Jin who whispered a small thanks.

"So what happened Jin?" Dil asked.

Jin remained silent.

"Tell me or else i'll tell Kei and Ryan you're sad too. And the boss." Dil said sternly.

"Y-You know...when s-someone you l-like t-t-they like someone else and...it h-hurts you know?" Jin sniffed.

"Who do you like? Megan?" Dil said quieter.

"No not anymore..."

"Then who?"

"You don't need to know. Please I can't tell anyone." Jin wiped his eyes.

Dil sighed. "Okay. Just enjoy your drink. You can tell me anytime okay?"

Jin nodded sadly.

~

When Dil got home his parents weren't back yet. They were still at work and would be working late, so he invited Kei.

Once Kei got there, Dil glanced at Kei with a slight smile.

"So what should we do?" Kei asked, casually walking around.

"The obvious." Dil giggled.

"Which is?"

"SEE HOW MUCH PIZZA WE CAN EAT!" Dil shrieked happily. "I can eat a pizza and a half."

"YOU'RE ON SHORTIE!" Kei exclaimed.

~

"I'm never eating another slice of pizza again." Dil said, yawning and patting his small belly.