Chaper 23 - A NEW BEGEN ING

*tom baker voice*

ITS BACK.

:P

Sidenote, a few days ago on the 3rd of October in school I turned to my crush and told him to ask me what day it was and I said really dramatically :

"It's October 3rd." *hais swish*

OKAY ENOUGH OF MY WEIRDNESS, HERE IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR (ty im a procrastinator so its late uwu soz oops)

-

Phil couldn't stop smiling as he scanned through the YouTube comments on his new video.

Ever since Dan and him had started videos, he had grown to be so much more confident.

There still were the odd hatw comments but Phil always smiled when people would defend him since hardly anyone ever did that in real life back at school.

And he knew he was supposed to tell his Phillions not to 'feed the nasty trolls,' but he liked how much they cared about him to defend him in a way.

Dan on the other hand, had just got offered a job at Radio 1!

He declined though since Phil couldn't be in the picture which sounded awful.

So after a lot of deals being made, Dan was offered the show again! With Phil this time which all the other radio show presenters werea better fit and that Dan and Phil were inseperable.

Or so...that's what people thought.

Sure, their love for eachother was sky high, but little fights would occur due to pent up stress from the pair.

-

"Fuck sake Phil can you not eat your own cereal?!" Dan lashed out angrily, storming into their room.

Phil looked down sadly, getting up and grabbing his phone. "Sorry, i'll go get some more now."

Dan huffed out. "Look kitten I hate shouting at you, I really do! It's not even the fact that you eat my cereal I don't mind! I'm just.... so fucking stressed out because of my new video. So many people are demanding for me to make it and...I-I just w-want to quit YouTube sometimes!"

(A/N: people who demand for Dan to make new videos, you should really think about this...)

Phil dropped his keys, sitting Dan down on their messily made bed and hiding Dan's face in his chest.

"Dan, not all are like that! Some of the danasaurs are happy for youto make a new video whenever it suits you!"

"B-But I am a-always l-letting them down!" Dan sobbed into Phil's shirt. "S-So many fans and I can't even keep a couple happy."

Phil sighed, stroking Dan's head soothingly.

"Bear, listen to me. You're perfect. It doesn't matter if you need someone to tell you that once in a while. Remember whem we first started making videos? We didn't have any subscribers, we didn't make videos for them. We made them for us. And at times like this, you need to remember that. Yes, you're perfect, and even perfect people get stressed. Over being perfect. But the fans that truly love you, won't nag you for a new video."

Dan smiled softly looking up intp Phil's eyes before slamming their lips together into a sweet passionate kiss.

"Everytime we kiss or you say something like that my heart becomes a deformed mess." Dan sighed.

Phil awed, kissing Dan's forehead sweetly. "I love you too."

~

A\N:

Sorry its short!!

xx