Sequel - Chaper 1

A/N: REUPLOADED THIS BECAUSE I LIKED IT ALOT AND SOME PEOPLE MISSED IT TOO

xx

"Dad I'm gonna be late for school." A 16 year old Dil whined, searching for his keys in the little basket near the front door.

"You left your keys in the bathroom again." One of his dads' Phil muttered, stuffing a piece of jam covered toast into his son's mouth.

Dil mumbled a small thanks, eating it thankfully and rushing to the bathroom to get his house keys.

"Maybe we should get you checked up at the doctors again about that sleepwalking." Dil's other dad Dan said as he made his way downstairs.

"Maybe later bye!" Dil said quickly, grabbing his bag and leaving.

"He got the clumsy gene from you." Dan said with a small smirk.

"He got the lateness gene from you." Phil retaliated, kissing Dan's cheek.

Dan rolled his eyes. "Come on, we need to get ready for work."

Although Dan and Phil still occasionally did Youtube videos, as of now they were Radio show hosts and always got the opportunity to interview amazing guests.

They had asked Dil about creating videos but he didn't really see the appeal. Dil had more of an interest in writing stories and one day wanted to create the best fantasy novel ever.

He was currently working on a book but every time he put pen on paper, he realised that somebody had already written his idea. How did writers do it?

No wonder so many writers sue for plagiarism.

~

Dil was late as always to class. He was in year 11 at school and even at age 16 was never able to wake up on time. He slept-walk most of the night, a habit his parents had given up on trying to stop. When sleepwalking, he often arranged things in a peculiar way which probably had some sort of deep meaning but in actual fact was really weird. Like putting keys in the bathroom sink.

"Late again I see Mr Lester." His teacher growled with a snake's eye stare.

"Sorry Miss." Dil said in his natural apologetic tone although he didn't really care. The teacher excused him and he made his way to his seat at the back, sticking his middle finger up at any snickers or glares.

He sat himself at the back in between his two friends and behind his best friend.

"You're always late. Did you have breakfast?" His best friend Ryan turned to face Dil with a worried face.

"My dad made me toast." Dil laughed as Ryan turned back to face the front.

"Alarm didn't wake you up?" His friend Lissa asked who was sitting on the right of him.

Lissa was one of his closest friends besides his other friends' Megan. Lissa had light brown hair and glowing pale eyes, as well as a pretentious humour and an eye for art and creativity so her Dil could relate easily.

Megan also had brown hair and pale eyes. She loved to crack jokes and make people smile, so if anybody hurt her friends, she would have her knives ready. Dil could also easily relate to her.

Them there was his friend Ryan. Ryan had brown short hair and brown eyes. He and Dil had been friends since nursery, they  were like brothers and always had the same weird sense of humour too.

"Shit I forgot my pencil case." Dil muttered to himself.

Ryan passed Dil a pen and ruler, shaking his head. "How can you be so clumsy and forgetful?"

"Genetics." Dil always blamed.

~

When last lesson finally came around, Dil was made to stay behind after class. His teacher Mr Smith made him read over his story he had submitted.

"Sir I think my story if good enough why do I have to reread it?" Dil whined, biting the end of his pen.

"Plagiarism." His teacher said simply. "This story seems mighty familiar to the oh so famous series of Harry Potter?" His teacher sat down in his seat.

Dil stood up abruptly, raising his hand in the air and staring off into the distance. "I am offended that you would accuse such a thing. For I." Dil placed a hand on his heart dramatically. "Am Dil Thor Howell Lester."

Dil had a weird personality. Mostly from his parents but also because when he was little, his dad Phil had an obsession with the anime Ouran Highschool Host Club. Therefore, that would be the only thing constantly on the tv and as a result, had perfectly furnished Tamaki Suoh's character. But it was also like a split personality.

The teacher rolled his eyes. "Dramatic as always. Look, write a new plot I'm not entering you into the contest. All you need to do is write a blurb okay?"

Dil lowered his shoulders, pouting as he started at the ground. "Okay sir."

~

"How the hell am I supposed to get a fucking story idea when every story idea is taken by someone else?!" Dil exclaimed, sitting on the pavement on his route home.

Ryan say beside him' staring at him with a small smile on his lips. Him and Dil always walked home together as Lissa and Megan took a different route and it was one of the times he could easily admire his best friend. Dil was obviously to blind to even realise how in love he was with him but it helped in a way.

"How about a story based off me?" Ryan asked, stroking Dil's hair behind his ear.

Dil knew Ryan always did stuff like this, he was generally a really touchy feely person. Besides' he didn't have any feelings for him at all.

"On you? Wait! Where's that place you work again?!" Dil said excitedly.

"Nail Shop Paris." Ryan laughed. "Not really that interesting?"

Dil jumped to his feet in a split second, extending his arm and pointing up at the sky dramatically. "I'VE GOT IT!"

Ryan also stood up. "Got what?"

"There's not a singly story based off of a nail shop where only the finest of beautiful men work to hold a ladies hand oh so delicately and look into their eyes, learn about their lives and do their nails. Only the most beautiful of men are allowed to work there of course, and it leaves all the ladies completely shocked and stunned by this treatment by the men almost as if they are in Paris on a romantic honeymoon." Dil marched towards the opposite direction as he pointed at the sky.

"Where are you going?" Ryan chuckled, following Dil.

"You have work now right? Let me see the scenery. I need a sense of what I'm working with here."

"Okay. But the shop is the other way."

Dil stopped almost robotically, quickly turning and marching in the other direction, on his way to sniff out his next hit story.

xx

A/N:

Feels good to be back ^.^

xx