Chapter 37

A/N:

Heres a bit of fluff before angst (aka rain before the storm mwahahahahahahahahaha)

This is kinda based off of a Glee episode...cough cough Rachel and Tina cough cough

xx

"PHIL! You really need to stop being so clumsy! That mug could of fell on your head and hurt you badly!" Dan said in a motherly tone to Phil as he placed his Hello Kitty plaster as gently as possible around Phil's scratched finger.

Phil pouted. "Sorry."

"How the fuck are you turning thrirty in a few years? You're still a fucking seventeen year old to me."

Phil giggled happily and shrugged.

Dan shook his head. "No but i'm being serious, be more careful." He brang Phil's plastered finger up to his face, kissing it softly. "There, all better."

"Thank you." Phil smiled shyly.

~~

"Daaaaan." Phil called out the next morning."

"Yeah?" Dan called back as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Can you get me a mug please? I-I can't reach it..." Phil mumbled, cheeks rising to a rosy colour.

"You're being really cute." Dan said under his breath as he reached up and ending up tiptoeing slightly to pick out a mug.

"Really? This one?" Phil giggled as he saw which mug Dan had picked out. It was the one Dan had gotten him a long time ago which read 'Best Buds, Dan Howell and Phil Lester.

"It's cute." Dan pouted, reaching up and getting one of his Hello Kitty mugs. "Can you make me some coffee please?"

Phil rolled his eyes but a small snile played on his lips. "Course."

~~

Dan and Phil were out for once, on their way home from Starbucks and Dan was staring at his phone. "Dan make sure you look where you're going!"

"It's fine, i'm not clumsy like you. Besides, i'm texting Chris and Pj to come and hang out later."

Phil grinned. "Whatever. Oh one sec' I need to tie my laces." He mumbled, bending down to fix his shoes.

Dan, who didn't hear Phil continued to walk not realizing that there was a fountain before him and tripping into it clumsily, his head dangerously hitting the bottom.

Dan got out with the help of a blurry Phil. "PJ ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Phil shrieked.

"Pj?" Dan mumbled, rubbing his eyes helplessly. Once his vision cleared up, he opened his eyes to see Phil. Only he wasn't dressed as Phil. He was dressed in a strangely familiar dress sense....he was wearing the same clothes as Dan.

Dan looked down at down at his clothes to see that he wasn't dressed as himself either. He had a loose comfy jumper on that was now soaking wet and really tight skinny jeans. He also felt that his hear was really curly, not the curly he usually gets when his hair is wet.

"Your hit your head pretty bad there Peej." Phil said quietly as he tried to dry Dan's hair with his gloves.

"D-D-Dan?" Dan said to Phil who looked confused.

"Yeah? What about me? Oh no you must of hit your head really bad Pj! We've known eachother since high school! Remember the bullying thing and Phil....ahhh Phil. I love him so so much. He's so beautiful and cute and-"

Dan was bewildered. There was something extremly strange about Phil talking passionatly about himself but being Dan.

"So that's what you must feel about Chris right?" Phil finished.

"Huh, what?"

"How you love Chris?" Phil said curiously.

"Oh! Um...yeah. I guess. Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Went to Starbucks with Phil to get our drinks." Phil smiled.

Dan still found this all so bizzare. So was Chris Phil? And since Phil was...himself, Chris and Phil were together? But it's actually Phil and himself? And him and Pj were? But it was actually Chris an Pj?

"I'm so confused..." Dan said under his breath.

"Well yeah, you did just fall into a fountain and bang your head." Phil chuckled. "But you know this is something I would expect Phil to do since he's so clumsy."

"Er...yeah..."

"So, shall we go meet up with them?"

Dan nodded slowly. "O-Okay..."

xx