Chapter 18

Dan's POV

The next morning I was gently woken up by Phil's nurse who polietly asked me to get up. I stretched and got out of Phil's bed, sitting down on the bed beside it.

"Daniel, is it?" She said softly as I nod.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Just out of curiosity, are you and Phillip together?"

I chuckled and nod. "Yeah we are now."

The nurse awed, staring at me and then Phil then back to me. "That's adorable, I hope your relationship lasts forever." She smiled.

"Yeah me too." I grin.

-

Later in the day when I was more freshened up, I was told by Anna that Phil's parents were back from a relatives and would be visiting later.

Sadly, Anna had to leave again for school as she always had perfect attendance and important tests coming up, which I understood since she tried to visit as much as she could.

I unwillingly woke Phil up by a kiss on his lips, stroking his cheek whilst out lips met.

Phil smiled and opened his eyes. He grinned widely at me and I took that for a greeting.

"Hello to you too. Don't wanna talk today kitten?" I asked, cupping one of his cheeks as I sit down besides him.

Phil bit his lip and shool his head sadly, looking down at his hands.

"Hey hey it's alright don't worry okay, it's perfectly fine to speak at your own pace okay?" I said comfortingly, tilting his head back up to face me.

Phil stares slightly in awe and nods, looking around for something.

I open one of the bedside drawers to take out Phil's notebook and pen Anna had bought back.

Phil flashed a small smile and greatfully took the notebook, turning to a clean page.

Thank you Dan <3

I giggled shyly and nod. "No problem kitten, this is completly random I know but i've never realized how neat you're handwriting is."

Phil bit his lip and started to write something else down.

It's my communication, it has always been for as long as I can remember, most people's is speaking, mine is writing, so I like to perfect my writing, just how you would perfect your speaking if you didn't like something about it.

"That's really...wow." I giggled, feeling slightly lost for words.

Phil's cheeks turn a light red and I awe softly, kissing his cheeks making him giggle.

"Oh yeah, by the way. Your parents are coming later, well, your whole family including relatives I presume. So I guess i'll get to introduce myself to them."

Phil smiled widely and nodded, opening his arms wide and making grabby gestures which probably meant he wanted a hug.

I oblige and make my way into his warmth and comfort, resting my head on his shoulders and sitting down on his lap.

"D-D-Dan." Phil said suddenly in slight panic.

"Yes kitten? What's wrong?"

"D-Don't sit o-on me p-please." He replied nervously.

"Sorry! You must still be in pain!"

Phil shook his head, cheeks turning a dark red colour.

"N-N-No....I just n-need to u-use the b-bathroom really b-badly..." He said in almost a whisper.

I chuckle and help Phil up. I look down and smirk. "You're also hard, want me to sort that out for you?"

Phil giggled shyly and shook his head. "N-No not t-this time, m-maybe another time."

I raise an eyebrow, continuing to smirk at Phil. "Are you implying that in the near future I will be able to give you a wank?"

After that Phil couldn't stop giggling. He gave me a slight nod and turned to the bathroom  in the next room.

I shake my head in disbelief, simply imagining what has to come in our future sex life which made me need to use the bathroom after Phil.