Chapter 24

A/N:

Here's where the little angsty drama starts ;)...

~

"Bye guys!" Phil waved at the camera before turning it off and letting out a satisfied sigh.

Most of the day had passed when he finally finished editing his new video and told Twitter that he was uploading it followed by makimg the video public.

Out of exhaustion, Phil easily fell asleep with his laptop still beside him on the sofa.

The next day, he awoke with a blanket over him and he seemed to be clutching onto lion.

Phil smiled and yawned tiredly, just in time to see Dan walk in with his hobbit hair on show today and wearing a hoodie and some joggers.

"Hello hobbit." Phil teased in his morning voice, getting up.

Dan rolled his eyes playfully and sat besides Phil. "Hello my little lion. How did you sleep? I didn't want to wake you and take you to bed so I let you sleep with lion for company."

Phil giggled, hugging the small toy animal close to his chest.

"I liked your new video." Dan smiled, taking Phil's hands into his.

"You still watch my videos?" Phil asked in slight shock.

"Oh please, I was and will always be your number one fan you dildo."

Phil pouted. "Stop calling me a dildo!"

"Why?"

"Because i'm not one!"

"You are mine." Dan said lowly, biting his lip lustily.

Phil rolled his eyes, patting around Dan's legs which were now under the blanket with Phil's until he felt his hard crotch.

"Really? Hard like always?" Phil grinned.

"Only for you baby." Dan smirked.

Phil made a gagging sound. "You're so cheesy, i'm gonna be sick."

Dan made a sound of annoyance, softly hitting Phil's shoulder. "You love me really."

"Sadly I do." Phil joked.

***

Dan had gone out to get some inredients for dinner tonight when Phil was looking through the comments of his new videos and trying to reply to as many as possible whem he came across one comment with almost 400 dislikes and 63 comments. Intrigued, he read the small comment.

'This guy is an ugly fag. I don't get why people like his videos, he was just a stuttering retard as far as I remember. He never even had the confidence to talk! Ha! Loser.'

Phil felt an uneasy familiar feeling in his gut. A feeling of anxiety, a heavy kind he hadn't had since school. Sure the meetups would cause it, but only a little.

Someone knew?!

But who?!

How...How could someone be so cruel?

Phil scanned through some of the replies and it made his feel a bit better to hear people's responses.

'That's rich coming from you'

'U r nothing but a brainless idiot, Phil is beautiful.'

'Yeh he's gay, so what?'

Phil smiled happily and typed in a reply.

'Ignore this troll :p'

He tried to make the message seem as if he wasn't as sad or nervous as he felt.

When Dan came home eventually, Phil showed him the comment.

"Phil, don't worry about it. It's like you said, just a silly troll."

"B-But h-how do they k-know about the s-stuttering?!" Phil squeaked out.

Dan's eyes widened. Phil hadn't stuttered like that in almost 3 years.

"Phil listen to me." Dan said firmly but calmly as he squeezed his boyfriends' hands. "So what if he knows? Do you really think people would believe him? And even if they did, who cares?!"

"I-I do! I-I hate stuttering, it's f-foul, it's a-an embarassment!" He said almost roboticly.

"And why do you think that?"

"...B-Because that's what i-i've been told my whole l-life..." Phil murmured.

"By who?"

Phil stayed quiet, seeming almost ashamed.

"What happened kitten?" Dan whispered quietly.

"D-D-Did I ever t-tell...C-Can I write i-it?" Phil said quieter.

Dan nodded sadly, getting out his phone and opening up his notes.

Phil shakily tapped something in.

'Did I ever tell you that when I first got bullied I used to tell them to stop? Like the first few times, but I stuttered so so much. Then they told me that it was a horrible, nasty habit. They told me all about how horrible it was.'

Dan sighed sadly. "A-And what happened to those bullies?"

Phil smiled.

'They all moved away. I don't know if by magic or coincidence, or maybe mum and dad had something to do with it. But one day they dissappeared!'

"They were idiots. And you should never believe an idiot, because every word they utter, is idiotic. Stuttering is something you can't help, just like having the hiccups or sneezing. Kitten, you're doing so well! Do not let that troll ruin it."

Phil grinned wider. "I-I love y-you so much."

"I love you so much more." Dan chuckled.

Phil smiled and was about to hand back the phone when he curiously tapped back to the previous notes.

'Phil's b-day suprise...'

"W-What's my birthday suprise?" Phil smirked to which Dan hastily grabbed his phone back with an 'angry' pout.

"Obviously a suprise." Dan frowned.

"Don't worry, I didn't read much."

Dan rolled his eyes and couldn't help but crack a smile. "You dildo."

"Are we really going to have that converstion again?!" Phil burst into laughter, rolling his eyes.

A/N:

Abrupt end...sorry :o

Xx