Chapter 34

A/N:

IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS (AND FOR SOME AUSTRALIANS IT ALREADY IS UOU LUCKY LIL SHIT)

OKAY SO ITS THE 24TH AND I JUST WOKE UP AND ITS 12:06 IN THE AFTERNOON I THINK BUT IN THE MORNING IDEK

SO YEAH I HOPE YOU ALLL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS OKAY? THIS IS THE TIME WHERE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO EAT WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT LET ANYONE JUDGE YOU (ALTHOUGH YOU SHOULDN'T ANYWAY)

SO YEAH FOOD.

SO YEAH PRESENTS.

so yeah family

OKAY ON WITH THE CHAPTER MY CUTE READER BYEEE

(Next chapter up tomorrow :p)

xx

Dan awoke to a stubborn pain in his arm. He looked beside him and saw that he had been cuddling Phil. By now, he was practically used to it.

"Phiiil." Dan whispered making Phil shuffle in his sleep.

"Phiiil." Dan said again.

"Mm what?" Phil mumbled, turning to face Dan and opening an eye.

"It's the day before Christmas."

Phil grinned widely, hugging Dan and squeezing almost too tight .

"Air capacity to my lungs being broken off." Dan breathed out.

"Sorry." Phil giggled, retracting his arms. "I don't feel ill anymore! So...I could really do with a blowjob..."

"Phillip!" Dan blushed. "Maybe all you needed was a good nights rest." He grinned, getting up tiredly. "Okay, so the plan for today : food, invite Chris and Pj, Christmas movies and more food. Then...maybe frick frack times, we'll see. Deal?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Phil chirped happily.

"Later, can we order pizza?" Dan asked quietly.

"Course. You don't have to ask." Phil chuckled.

Dan blushed softly and shrugged. "I-I don't know..."

Phil kissed Dan's cheek. "You're cute."

Dan rolled his eyes. "Let's not go into that debate. First on the agenda. Breakfast!"

"We could call Chris and Pj and spend all day with them?" Phil asked since spending Christmas Eve with Chris and Pj had become a tradition.

"Yeah sure." Dan chuckled on his way to the bathroom.

~

The doorbell rang and echoed through the house.

Once.

Twice.

Then repetetivly since someone kepts pressing on the button until they stopped suddenly.

Phil opened the door and saw Pj telling Chris off and holding his hands firmly in his own.

"Hey." Phil grinned.

Pj turned as did Chris, smiling gleefully.

"Philly baby!" Chris chirped, entering their apartment and enveloping Phil into a tight hug.

"Hi Philster." Pj grinned, closing the front door behind them. "Where's Dan?"

"Probably taking a shit." Chris snarled jokily as Dan finally appeared from his room.

"Rude." Dan chuckled. "For your information, I was ordering pizza."

"So early?" Pj asked.

"You have to order it early. They get super busy today and tomorrow."

Chris nudged Dan. "Is that you yeah? Being smart. They grow up so fast." He wiped a fake tear from his eyes, hugging Phil again.

"Why are you hugging me again?" Phil chuckled but still hugging back.

"Because I missed my baby. Lets think of it this way." Chris started, finally pulling apart.

"Oh here she goes." Pj grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Philly, is my baby lion cub. Daniel is the one who stole him away from me, so of course I will always protect this cutie from your perverted wits." Chris explained.

Dan rolled his eyes. "He's more perverted than me!"

Phillip smiled innocently at Chris, hugging him from the side and shaking his head. "He always asks for me to do stuff with him."

"No I don't!" Dan protested with a small smile on his face.

"How dare you Dan." Pj said in shock, joining in with the banter.

"You piece of shit." Dan chuckled.

"No bad language will be tolerated!" Chris smacked the back of Dan's head. "Silly infidel!" He said firmly, smacking Dan's head again.

Pj grinned, taking Phil away from Chris and Chris and Dan got into another playful argument.

"So Phil, how have you been? Everything alright?" Pj asked softly.

Phil smiled. "Lately everything's been fine. But a while ago I had a small relapse with bipolar. It's fine now. And...thoughts, bad thoughts."

Pj nodded and softly stroked Phil's hair. "Be brave. If not for yourself, then for Dan. Talk to him about this stuff more often because I can tell that you don't."

Phil nodded. "Okay.."

"NO PHIL IS MY BABY NOT YOURS DAN! THAT-THAT WOULD BE SOME INCEST RIGHT THERE YOU DISGUSTING PERVERT!!" Chris yelled loudly, turning to Phil and cradling him slightly. "Mine."

"Fuck you." Dan chuckled, rolling his eyes at Chris.

xx