Chapter 3

Phil's POV

We decide to skip the next lesson, and at break we went straight to the fields, away from everyone. He sat on the grass behing a big tree, gesturing me to sit down too. I sit down next to him.

I grab my pen and write:

Dan you don't have to hang out with me because you feel sorry for me by the way, I just thought you should know. It's okay if you leave and find better friends, I don't want sympathy...

Dan bites his lip, furrowing hid eyebrows, something i've noticed that he does alot.

He then shakes his head, placing his hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch as he quickly retreats it, sending me an apologetic look before wiping it off immediantly.

"I'm not giving you sympathy Phil. I already told you that I would love to be your friend."

But why though, you don't even know me and i've already been so rude to you.

He stays quiet for a few minutes, tapping his foot to a random tune. "Since you don't speak, does that mean you don't laugh either?" He asks randomly, ignoring what I just told him.

I roll my eyes at him, smiling slightly as I write back:

Well, I can't help laughing if I need to laugh can I? But I haven't properly laughed in a long time.

He nods understandingly, "So, would I be able to make you laugh?"

'No' I write back.

"Why not?" He fake pouts.

Because your not funny Dan.

"How would you know that? You don't even know me, we've only been friends for half a day!"

I just know okay :P

"Well...you just watch! One day I will make you laugh so hard your lungs will hurt afterwards!"

I smile, rolling my eyes at him.

"Um, Phil. Do you want to go to my house after school? We can play video games and just relax?" He asks nervously.

I look down at my hands, fiddling with them. I then write:

I'm not sure, I barely know you and yeah I think your nice, but i'm a bit scared and no offence, but I don't trust you yet.

"Okay that's fine. Then what about your house? If your parents are home?"

Your really persistent and pushy aren't you?

"It's my speciality." He smiles proudly.

I bite my lip, thinking about it. He's just going to come over, nothing is going to happen. Besides, my mum should be home. I'm sure she's gonna be really happy to bring home a friend that isn't Anna, not that they don't like her, it's just that they think I should have atleast one other friend.

I finally nod, writing:

Okay, you can come, but my room will be messy and I still barely know you. This isn't what normal people do, they don't just meet and immediantly start hanging around eachothers houses and instantly become best friends or whatever.

"But there's something about you..."

Bloody hell Dan your so cheesy staaaahp!!

He chuckles, shaking his head. "Okay, your house after school. Great." He declares, smiling at me causing me to smile. Why is it whenever he smiles, I want to smile too?

A/N:

I don't really have a schedule for when I update, so I just...update whenever I feel like, or when someone asks