Chapter 11

Dan's POV

The more I look at Phil, the more I fall in love with him. I don't think he realizes how nervous and happy I get around him. Everytime he talks, I can't help but smile, the butterflies always swivell around in my stomach when he smiles at me.

It's so cute when I tell him how much he means to me. He blushes, hides his face in his hands and starts giggling quietly.

We were at his house after school in his room, just being lazy as usual when I broke the comfortable silence.

"Phil?" I ask as he turns to me and smiles sweetly.

"Do you ever get bored of my voice?"

He looks confused for a second before frantically shaking his head.

"I get bored of my voice..." I trail off, biting my lip.

Phil sighs, shuffling closer to me and crossing his legs on the bed so he's right in front of me. He looks up at me and smiles.

"I-I like your voice." He says in a tiny tone.

I blush, taking Phil's hand into mine and look down at them shyly.

I feel his finger under my chin, gently raising my head up to face him. I stare at Phil for a few minutes.

I admire his glowing pale skin. His deep blue shimmering eyes, soft jet black hair. His lovely smile, and the way his tongue pokes out when he's really happy. The way he smiled back at me lovingly.

"W-What is it?" He asks shyly. "Y-Your starting at me..."

I shrug, grinning widely. "Your just so beautiful."

I chuckle as his pale cheeks turn scarlet red and he shyly hides his flushed face in my shoulder.

"I love your face. And your laugh, and smile." I whisper, removing his head from my shoulder.

"I-I love your um...your dimple." Phil giggled, poking my visible dimple softly. "A-And your funny."

"I am?" I question.

Phil nods. "Y-Yeah! L-Like when you said w-what I would do if my p-parents turned into pigs!"

I chuckle. "Oh yeah, you never gave me an answer!"

Phil giggles. "I-It was a stupid question!"

"Whoa Phil's got some sass." I say shocked, pretending to be offended.

"I-I would try to change them back." Phil says.

"I would run for my life." I nod, smiling fondly as Phil giggled. "If you turned into a pig, I would laugh at you for a few minutes and if I couldn't change you back...I would try to turn into a pig myself because I don't want to live without you."

"Y-Your so.....Y-Your really.....I-I just love you alot."

"I just love you alot too."