Chapter 3

A/N:

Btw guys Dil's story is actually based off of a Korean drama called Nail Shop Paris and it's v amazing okay you should watch it ^.^ (Also snippets of Ouran because I am obsessed...)

xx

Dil simply had to observe everyone and how they worked for today which was pretty convenient since he was going to be writing a story based off of them all. Now he hid his recorder in his back pocket to avoid another embarrassing moment like that.

First, he watched Jin. Jin was currently taking a customers' order of painting her nails red and black. The design was so simple yet required a steady hand which was really difficult.

"Who's this cute little boy you've taken under your wing, Jin?" The lady who looked like she was in her mid twenties asked.

Dil, who was sat a small distance away took notes on his small notebook he had been given, biting his lip in concentration.

"Bunny." Jin called out. Dil popped his head up and approached the two.

Dil smiled at the lady politely.

"This is our small bunny we've taken under our wing. He's cute isn't he? Bunny, this is Skye, my usual customer.

Skye grinned. "Nice to meet you!"

Dil awkwardly smiled and said a few words back before retreating to his seat. Thirty minutes had passed and out of boredom, Dil decided to relocate and watch someone else. He shuffled his chair over to where Ryan sat who stared intensely at this women's hands.

"Have you been taking your tablets?" Ryan said under his breath to the lady whom Dil presumed was another regular.

The lady shook her head.

"Your anaemic. The red lines are intense and deep on your fingernails, be sure to go back to the doctor okay?" He said sweetly.

The lady smiled and nodded.

Dil smiled so himself, spinning on his spinny chair. Ryan was so sweet, practically the opposite of himself.

He ended up dragging his chair to Kei's corner where he didn't currently have a customer as she just left.

Kei looked at Dil and rolled his eyes. "You're like an annoying bug."

Dil grinned, pushing his chair closer. "You do hand massages here too right? As well as nails?"

Kei huffed. "Yes, why?"

"Teach me!"

"Tell Ryan to teach you, I'm not your boyfriend." Kei spat, cleaning up his desk.

"He's not my boyfriend." Dil said moodily as he got up and wandered away.

~

It was almost two hours later and Dil was in their little room near the lockers where they all simply ate or relaxed. It was also the back room where extra nail polishes were kept. Dil was falling asleep slowly when he heard footsteps. Out of nowhere, a pile of books were thrown in a large stack onto the table.

He looked up to see Kei with his usual moody face. "Read these." Kei muttered. "You have to learn the basics before you want to come up to our level."

Dil chirped happily. "Thank you Kei!"

Kei stared for a few seconds before quickly turning away. "Weirdo." He muttered, making his way out.

"What's wrong with him?" Ryan laughed entering the room and sitting beside Dil.

Dil shrugged. "I think he hates me." He pouted.

"How's little bunny doing?" He asked, stroking Dil's hair.

Dil shrugged. "Kei's so mean to me. Jin is really nice though."

"Jin is always nice." Ryan laughed. "You look tired, let's go home huh? Work finished already."

Dil got up and nodded happily. This place was fun and all but it was also very draining.

~

When Dil got home, his parents' were already fast asleep on the sofa. He sneaked past, shutting the tv.

The two were cuddled together on the sofa, with Phil's face in Dan's chest. Dil always wondered how someone could fall asleep like that. Dan had an arm wrapped around Phil and rested his chin on top of Phil's head. How did people sleep like that?How could he breathe?!

Dil understood that when couples first got together they slept like that but after being married for so long you would expect them to grow out of it. But even to this day it was like they had fallen in love yesterday.

Dil shook his head, walking over to the sofa and nudging Dan and Phil.

"Dads." He said, trying to wake them up. It was almost 10pm and he knew they would be complaining about a sore back as they always did in the morning.

"Dads!" He said even louder making Phil jet up awake. But once he lifted his head up he accidentally banged it against Dan's chin which was resting on top of it which woke Dan up too.

"Fuck!" Phil swore, getting up and placing his hands on Dan's face and cupping his cheeks. "You okay bear?"

Dan nodded sleepily. "Sleeeep."

Dil burst out laughing at how Dan had just gotten hit but continued to act as if nothing happened for Phil.

Dil still didn't get the whole lying to the one you love so you don't trouble them thing. Why would you pretend to be alright just for someone? Wasn't it troubling to them as well?

Dil really did not understand love.

"Go upstairs and sleep, you're gonna have sore backs." Dil said, nudging Phil again who was falling asleep again.

Phil dragged himself up, pulling Dan up too by holding his hand as Dan got up like a zombie, following Phil upstairs sleepily.

"WORK WAS GREAT THANKS FOR ASKING." Dil called out to the two and Dan grunted in response.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." Phil yawned. Him and Dan made it to their room and as soon as their heads hit the pillow, they dozed off back into their dreams.

Dil searched the kitchen for food but ended up making himself another peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He hadn't eaten much today but he made a mental note to pig out tomorrow.

After that small snack, Dil also made his way upstairs.

School tomorrow. Then work. This story was going to be fantastic, he just knew it.

He went on Tumblr for three or four hours, eventually dozing off to sleep too.

xx