Chapter 18

Immediately I spun around, coming face to face with a man in a white tank and a leather jacket, his dirty blonde hair touseled, his lips twitched up as he smiled down at me.

"Who are you?" I asked incredulously.

He grinned. "Does it matter?"

"Yes, it does" I kept both of my palms on his chest and pushed him away, trying to get out of his grip but he didn't move a muscle. "Get off me" I demanded but his grin only widened.

"I won't if you don't behave darling" He wrapped his other arm around my waist and tightened his hold on me, sparing me no space to struggle.

"What kind of sick bastard are you?" I pounded my fists against his chest in fury.

He chuckled. "Just a rich one darling"

I scoffed in disbelief and twisted in his arm, trying to get away but the man wouldn't even budge.

I saw several employees from ATC and ENCOM passing by. But they didn't do anything. They just whispered behind their hands about the fact that I was in the arms of another man. And that only ticked me off.

Then miraculously, through the corner of my eye I spotted Ian, approaching the lobby, tapping on his phone. And never had I ever felt this relieved to see him.

"Ian!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and felt the blond man stiffen against me. Then immediately, he released me and backed away.

Ian glanced up from his phone and I leaped into a run, my feet desperately taking me to him.

As I hastily reached him, Ian gave me a confused look and put his arm over my shoulder, holding me steady.

"Why are you running-"

"Ian" The blond man appeared before us. "Long time no see"

"Isaac" Ian looked surprised and so was I. Ian knows this pervert? "I didn't know you would come"

"How can I not?" Isaac grinned. "I'm part of the ENCOM too"

Ian nodded. "It's good to have you here. Then Ian glanced down at me. "Hailey, meet Isaac Wills, ENCOM chairman's grandson" My eyes widened in shock. "And Isaac, this is my fiancé, Hailey Evans" He introduced us but the last thing I needed was to be introduced to a pervert.

"Yes we met" Isaac smirked. "Didn't we darling?"

At that moment I didn't know what surprised me more. Was it the fact that Isaac fearlessly called me darling or the fact that Ian suddenly stilled?

"Why are you calling her that?" Ian growled, his chest thundering in rage.

"What?" Isaac chuckled. "I call that to every pretty lady"

"Not to her"

Isaac stared at Ian for a while and then threw his head back, laughing loudly. "You can't be serious. I always call-"

"Not to her" Ian hissed, his eyes turning to slits in fury.

"Woow man" Isaac held up his hands in surrender and took a step back. "I didn't know you get possessive over women"

Ian's jaw tightened and he gritted his teeth. "Just woman" He corrected.

Shocked that he admitted it, I glanced up at Ian and saw how furious he was. Not wanting to anger him anymore I glanced back down, refraining myself from arguing with him.

"Fine" Isaac chuckled nervously. "You can keep your woman. And by the way, we have a yacht party this afternoon. Wanna join?"

"I have work to do" Ian answered, his temper slowly cooling down.