Chapter 46

My back hit the bed as Ian climbed on top of me, an animalistic hunger swirling in his eyes. I reached out to pull him down but Ian let out a growl and pinned my hands above my head as his lips came crashing down to me.

He kissed me harder, sucking on my lips, tasting them, feasting on them. His tongued probed my mouth demanding me to open and when I did he plunged inside devouring my mouth. I let out a moan as his tongue stroked and teased making my temptation to taste him back stronger than ever.

I released my hands from his grasp and tangled them in the soft strands of his hair as I flicked my tongue over his lips, licking them. The growl of approval was enough to turn me on, wetting my soft spot below. His palms gilded down my neck over my shoulders then to my waist and the heat of his touch branded me. He slid his hands inside my blouse, caressing the bare skin over my stomach then up my back and I gasped as he unhooked my bra.

He slipped his hand inside my loose bra and cupped my breast with his palm. My back arched in pleasure, my nipples hardening at his touch. He brushed his fingers lightly over the impudent tip and then caught it between his fingers, rolling it as he pleases. Shocks of pleasure rippled through me and I moaned in delight. He did the same to my other breast, kneading the round orb, gently squeezing it and pinching the tip before slightly pulling himself off of me. I whined in desperation.

Ian gave a devious grin and tugged the blouse over my head and threw it to the floor. His eyes instantly darkened at the sight of my breast peaking through the loose bra. He slowly trailed his fingers up my arms and pulled the straps of my bra down until my upper body was bare to him.

Lust flickered in his eyes and I had a hard time breathing as he devoured me with his intense gaze. He watched my breasts rise and fall every time I took a breath and I thought I'd die if he just stares and not touch. Slowly he dragged his gaze from my breast to my plump lips then to my eyes and a small smirk curled in his mouth.

He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek and moved further down, grasping my ear lobe with his teeth. He purred. "Now I will taste them" My nipples instantly hardened at his declaration and I felt him smile against my neck as he trailed his lips lower to my chest until he was precariously closer to my breast.

My eyes fluttered shut as his lips closed around one nipple, gently tugging and drawing it until my back bowed and my hands flew to his hair. He sucked on it harder, his tongue circling the sensitive flesh and his teeth nipping it, coaxing the bud to an even harder point.

"Sweet. So sweet" He murmured and just when I thought I could bear it no more he tugged the nipple harder one last time before moving on to lavish the other breast with the same attention. I bit my lip and ran my fingers through the soft strands of his dark hair as he sucked on my other breast, causing the same pleasures.

"Ian" I groaned and he moved upward, seizing my mouth in raw hunger. He parted my lips and dove into my mouth, capturing me in an euphoria. I moaned as his hand cupped my swollen breast, forcing it upward, holding it high as he devoured my mouth then my throat and my neck as he moved downward, sucking on the delicate skin, nipping on it, trailing love bites down to my shoulder.

The urge to have him inside me was getting stronger and stronger. I wanted him so badly. I went for the buttons of his shirt but Ian let out a growl and pinned by hands above my head. "Not yet sweetheart"

Then suddenly he braced his weight on his hands and lifted himself off of me, backing away until he was kneeling between my spread legs. I looked at him but his gaze was elsewhere, and I swallowed realising exactly where. He unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled them down, his fingers trailing over my thighs as he did so and I shuddered. I don't think I'd live to see the next day if his sexual torment continued like this. I wanted him now.