Chapter 19

I sat on the chair, frantically tapping my foot against the ground, my fingers steepled together in front of my lips as I rested my elbows on top of the table. "I think I've gone insane. I mean-" I shook my head in dismay. "How can I think it's hot?"

I turned to my friends who were busy swallowing their cinnamon rolls. "Are you even listening?"

Lexi gulped down another one and nodded. "So you like when he said you belonged to him?"

"What?" I gaped. "No"

Lexi's brow creased. "But you just said you find it hot"

I scoffed. "That was my wolf speaking. Not me. How can I find it hot?"

Lexi rolled her eyes heavenward. "She's really gone mad" She mumbled.

"Wolf?" Brian raised a brow.

"Oh she loves werewolf stories" Lexi explained and went back to eating her breakfast.

"That bastard" I abruptly slammed my fists against the table and my friends jumped back in shock.

"How dare he call me his? Me? His?" I gave out a humourless laugh. "That is absurd. He should be sent to a mental hospital"

"You should go with him" Lexi pointed out but one glare from me shut her up.

"How can he claim me? I already belong to many men" I help up my fingers, counting them. "Damon Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson, Dean Winchester, Ferhat Aslan and-" I pursed my lips thinking hard but failed to remember the other name. "Who's that 'are you lost baby girl' guy?"

"Massimo" Brian answered.

"Yes that guy" I nodded. "He's hot" Then I slumped back in my chair, dragging my body down until only my head was visible above the table. "But Ian is hot too. They way he said it, it was also hot"

"So you like it or not?"

I came back up. "If my crush Blake said that-" I said dreamily. "I would be flying over the hills by now. But this is Ian Kingston. He's not my type"

Lexi wrinkled her nose. "But you just said Ian Kingston is hot"

"That's my wolf speaking!"

"Okay that's it" Lexi set down her utensils. "I'm calling an ambulance"

It was the next morning and we were having breakfast at the dinning hall. But I still couldn't stop talking about yesterday's events. After Ian called me his, we came back to the hotel and he vanished into thin air - haven't seen him since. Thankfully he didn't grace me with his presence last night to my room or else I wouldn't have been so patient in controlling my fists.

I knew he saved me and I'm forever grateful for that but he can't say that I'm his.

But the way he said it, it was soo hot. Okay, shut up!

Melissa on the other hand - as I heard, had been crying the whole of yesterday. Someone said that she had been forced to go back to New York, but who knows, she might have found a way to stick around.

"He even kissed you right?" Brian asked as he chewed on his food. "Did you kiss back?"

My eyes lightened up at that. "Oh my God! I think I have some brains left"

"I'm not very sure about that-"

I interrupted Brian. "I've never kissed him back. Never, not even once" I laughed wickedly. "I'm awesome"

But I like his kisses.

Wait what?

No no no. I just like kissing rich guys! That's it.