Chapter 67

Oh? What's this? A Chapter! Hello! I'm back! I'm damn near done with my college work, so I can begin getting back into writing! Ahhh what a relief! Anywho! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Feel free to comment! Also, the song above is: Titanium covered by Caleb Hyles and Annapantsu!

Steam burst from the myriad of wounds that adorned Izuku's now stark white skin; blood congealed as his skin began to stitch itself back together slowly, then shone as red veins of energy wrapped around Izuku's form before he began to shake uncontrollably.

A pale Hizashi Aizawa-Yamada ran about, his quirk firing off at full volume, his eyes darting around with anxiety, searching desperately for -

"IZUKU!!"

However, the teen in question never stirred, no, for he was in the deepest recesses of his quirk, the very core of it, as he watched as several unknown quirks tried to breach into his quirk factor; luckily for Izuku, his predecessors had already set up a barrier to block the invading quirks as they tried to figure out how they had gotten into Izuku's body without the assistance of All for One.

Green eyes looked around the vast space of his Quirk Factor, as he asked hesitantly.

"How have more quirks gotten in here?"

The second user's visage doesn't waver from his stern glare as he responds simply.

"We don't know."

Floored, Izuku presses further.

"You don't know? I thought that only All for One could give quirks."

First runs a hand through his white hair, saying softly.

"Yes, however, I don't think that these are real quirks, more of a copy or duplicate. They don't feel right, they feel almost fake, or manufactured."

Izuku stares at the pile of walled of quirks for a moment then is struck with an idea.

"In the lab... I was thrown through a shelf, I was drenched in some kind of liquid but I don't know what it was..." Izuku slumps,

"Or I didn't. I think they may have been quirks and when the glass pierced my skin, it let the quirk factors into my bloodstream."

The other users watch, worry painted onto their faces as they study the quirks in question. Fourth grins, his bluish silver hair waving as he tilts his head, his tongue sticking out of his mouth like a snake as he says.

"So why don't we just take 'em? If they're good we can use 'em against All for One and that Shigaraki kid."

Gaping openly, the past users just stare at the Fourth, before the Third burst out laughing.

"We can discuss this later when Ninth isn't in immediate danger." First interjects quickly, hoping to salvage the conversation.