Chapter 60

Boop! HELLO! We're at chapter 60?! Whew! I loved writing this chapter! I hope y'all enjoy this one too! The song above is Discord by The Living Tombstone! And, if you want to join, here's a link to my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 ! 

However, before you read the chapter, read this first! 

I just... I'm not very good at personal things, but I wanted to say this: It means so much to me that people read and actually like my fanfic! I love reading the comments, each and every vote and just reading means so, so much. So, from me, a massive hug and a thank you!Oh! I should say that this isn't the last chapter, mind you, but this is a big milestone no? So I think this is fitting! Ahem.

With that out of the way, back to our scheduled program!

Two weeks blurred by ever since the arrest of the U.A Traitors and everything changed.

The walls around U.A grew larger and thicker, standing as a stronghold at over 40 meters tall, reinforced with a special metal made by Yaomomo and Nezu, with specialized turrets sat atop with tranquilizing darts loaded in all the way up to the brim. Robots once used in the practical exam roamed the no man's land between the wall and main building of U.A, armaments set to neutralize by any means. Meanwhile, beneath U.A, bunkers, tunnels and passages formed, a massive network connecting the entirety of U.A.

Along side the school, the student dorms had a renovation; the security in all of them had been beefed up, standing on par with the likes of New Alcatraz in America; even bunkers that could withstand ten nuclear blasts had been buried beneath the dorms that only the student that lived within could access.

Every hero hired at U.A patrolled the campus in shifts, vigilant and steady in their guard. Teachers worked around the clock too, training the entire student body in self defence and minor quirk training; the hero course being trained far more than ever before, pushing them beyond their limits time and time again. Even with the extra training, the teachers beat into the students in their care to evacuate, to flee in case of an emergency; they weren't training child soldiers, they were training the next generation of heroes, of which they weren't. Not yet.

Class 1-A gathered within the living room, crowding around the TV, watching intently as a camera pans over a city, hundreds of people, villains, stood on the streets as heroes from all over Japan marched in. A voice cuts through the tension;

"As everyone can see, we're watching as Heroes invade the city of Yukai City where meeting them is a massive crowd of villains! We're waiting with bated breath to see what happens!"

Some of the class leaned forward, clearly nervous, then all hell broke out.

Elements ripped apart the city, the sky above stormed, clashing with crimson and ice blue lightning, chaos spreading like a plague throughout the city. Entire buildings collapsed, screams and shrieks could be heard even through the screen, things flew through the air with a whistle, the ground shook, and people fell, dead or unconscious, no one could tell. Debris floated, static and then flung at the cluster of people fighting, earth quaked beneath the clashing of two enemies.