Chapter 6

Shuffling into the room, all eyes shifted to the three of us, most falling onto me with awe and fear in those eyes. Silence weaved its way into the room, All Might decided to break it saying,

"WELL THEN! PLEASE WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IS THE MVP OF THIS MATCH?" No one answered the pro, I swear I could hear cricket noises, Yaoyorzu spoke up after coughing into her fist,

"Well I believe it would be Midoriya, sir! Why I believe this is that he came up with a plan, fought three adversaries off all the while playing the part of the villain! His plan also was ingenious, antagonise Bakugou into attacking so that Iida had no space to run at him, and I could not use my bo staff to attack with no openings due to Bakugou's relentless attacking. He distracted all three of use whilst Uraraka gathered ammunition to go against us. Defeating Bakugou so soon would leave us without raw firepower and vulnerable to attack, which both exploited." She finished her in-depth analysis of the match. Impressive. The clear sweat that dripped of All Might's eyebrow told that he didn't expect such an analysis. Stuttering he told,

"Y-YES! WELL DONE YOUNG YAOYORZU! THE MVP IS YOUNG MIDORIYA! ALL OF YOUR POINTS ARE CORRECT! HIS PLAN AND ACTING WERE WELL EXECUTED WELL DONE VILLAINS! NEXT TEAMS GO GO GO!"

The rest of the matches, I payed little attention to, only their quirks and fighting styles, gauging their power as well as ways to defeat them. One weakness for example is that they all are dependant and reliant on their quirks, not their hand to hand combat or physical strength. All Might's lesson continues, but the number one hero is getting impatient, rapidly tapping his foot, looking at the clock, or ushering the next team out after the round's analysis. Time crunch? Maybe a teacher meeting he may be late to? He seems like a person who is always late to things, even with his powers. One point, I can swear I saw a drop of blood leak from his mouth.

Not longer after the final trail, All Might bolts of at breakneck speeds, dust kicked up behind him as he left us to get changed to go home, so we leave to the changing room, Iida speaking up as we enter,

"Midoriya! Your skills at acting and combat are impressive! I wish to be that good!" then just marches of to get changed. A quirky guy for sure. Once in our uniforms again, I set of home, needing to have a cup of coffee and sleep, but as I step out of U.A I feel a gaze on my back, watching me like a hawk watching its prey. Walking fast, I try to out run the person now following me, trying to avoid suspicious, as I power walk to my apartment complex and whoever is following me is fast, but I'm faster, so I sprint the rest of the trek to my apartment, colours merging into a palette of blur until my eyes fall upon my apartment block. I come to a stop, heaving breaths heavily as I gain the needed oxygen for my lungs; slugging myself to the apartment stairs, I come up to my door, and unlock it with my key, twisting it slowly, only to reveal...

Shouta tried to follow the green haired student home after basic hero training, but he must admit the boy is fast, a blur down the streets and gone lost into thin air. Sighing, he pulled out his flip phone and rang Nezu, asking the creature to pull up Midoriya's home address, he needed to do a home visit. Happily, Nezu gave the address, and Shouta made his way a dingy apartment complex, old but liveable, in a bad neighbourhood, the rumoured neighbourhood that Crimson Blaze comes from. Creaky metal stairs groan under Shouta's weight, the paint flicking off the surface, showing rusted metal below, and in dire need of repair, yet none being made. He climbs the rest of the way, reaching the Midoriya's residence, and used the spare key he had gotten from the land lord before his impromptu visit.