Chapter 58

Hello! Welcome back! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Also, thank you all so much for everything! The song above is Show Yourself by Bo Callins! And, if you want to, here's a link to my Discord Server to join: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 !

Tense.

That is what Izuku would describe what he felt as he walked through the halls of U.A. Everything felt off kilter, the world just that little bit wrong as he walked towards his classroom. When he arrived, his arm moved to reach the handle and pressed open the massive door, walking into an uncomfortable silence.

Everyone was there, yet the room still felt stiff, everyone knew that something was wrong, it seemed.

Izuku perched himself in his normal seat and waited patiently in the silence for Mr. Aizawa to sliver in, his eye bleeding yellow sleeping bag already beginning to zip back up. Then the door burst open, and in walked a fully awake, cleaned up and alert Mr. Aizawa, Frame rigid and firm with no sleeping bag in sight. Today was getting weirder and weirder.

Mr. Aizawa stood in front of the class, his hands grasping the podium as he says;

"Class. Welcome back. I apologize for pulling you out of your work studies, but Nezu deemed it necessary." Mr. Aizawa waved over at the door,

"Onto other news, we've got a returning face to class with his tests with Miruko completed successfully; Katsuki Bakugou." Katsuki marched in confidently, not arrogantly like he once did, and stood at the front.

Izuku waved at the blonde and says;

"Kacchan! Welcome back." The explosive boy waved back lazily;

"Hey Deku. It's good to be back. And, I don't care what the rest of you have to say, other than Eji– Weird Hair." Mr. Aizawa sighed and added;

"As pleasant as always, Bakugou." The boy just ignored the erasure hero.

"Right. Moving on. Yaoyorozu, Nezu has requested your assistance with something. Midoriya, Nezu wanted me to give you this, read it. Everyone else is having specialized training with All Might, Cementoss and I." The hero presses a button, revealing the hero suits and says;

"Those without special requests get changed. Both of you do what Nezu's requested. Let's go."

Izuku raises an eyebrow at the package in his hands, intrigued, and he opens it and starts to read carefully;

"Mr. Midoriya! Am I Bear? Am I a Mouse? No, it is I, The Principle! Onto more pressing matters, I need you to do something, I need you to use your quirk like you did at the training camp! The web detection trap! I fear that an attack on U.A is coming, and we need to be prepared! Which is where your net comes in! An early warning detection system! My goal is the protection of the children under my care, and you are a key part in this defence. Please, if you will, set this up and U.A will be forever in your debt."

Biting his finger, Izuku thinks. He could do that; it'd be simple but for how long? With the sheer size of U.A, and the massive influx of data into his brain, for an extended period of time could break him, break his mind. How much time does he have to work with, maintaining a web of this magnitude could very well kill Izuku both from severe drainage of stamina or a flood of data too sudden for his mind to comprehend, leaving him in a vegetal state. Perhaps Nezu has an idea of how to receive telekinetic signals from his web, or a device that can see and perceive the web? It was an ambiguous plan at that, too many quantifiable variables for even High Specs to calculate, just what is Nezu planning with this plan? Wait...