Chapter 29

Hey! Welcome back! I hope y'all enjoy this! Fair warning, tad bit of torture at the beginning and its very emotional in my opinion!

Screams. Agonising shrieks emanated from behind a rusted steel door, a woman shouting in what could be compared to glee can also be heard. If one was to get closer to the door, you would be able to hear the rhythmic drip of liquid onto the floor.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Repetitive, a system of a drop, wait a second then another; a continuous cycle.

Pain. Pain. PAIN

Aching arms drooped sadly, blood leaking from the rugged cuts on the skin, scabs peeled of as more blood replaced it.

Shaking legs, shaking arms, shaking Will to Live.

Knifes, bludgeons, fists; any kind of weapon was used at the One on the wall. His kidnappers never bothered with his real name, not after his first stunt, choosing to give him a code name, one that they thought would make him feared ;

Azrael , The Angel of Death

They had wanted him to release his past life, his life as Izuku Midoriya, Son of Shouta Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada, Hero in Training and take up his new Mantle, New Life as Azrael, Leader to the Crimson Wyverns and Bringer of Death...

Solace was not found, nor the comfort of a parent or the unconditional love of a soulmate; all he found was the dark, murky abyss of his cell, and the dreadful thoughts that plague within the confines of his mind. Time had no meaning now; it all blended together in a mash of torturous abuse, brainwashing and poorly disguised training. Really, it was just more abuse piling onto him; it was doing what Phantom said she would do.

Izuku Midoriya was beginning to break...

One entire week had passed since the second kidnapping of Izuku Midoriya; they had got their hope when Shouta Aizawa had brought a tracking device with coordinates on, where Izuku was taken clear as day. Then it turned into despair as they release what he was taken to.

The Nest.

A place with security that rivalled Tartarus in strength and main base of operations for the Crimson Wyverns. With All Might brought into retirement and the Former number two hero in prison, the heroes lacked the power to launch a full-scale assault on the base. It was a fortress and even All Might would struggle in a battle against it.

Heroes where stretched thin as they were, with the League running amok and the Crimson Wyverns providing resources for the group, the heroes were having severe problems reeling the group in.

All this piled on top of the General Public and their now distaste in the Heroes protecting them. With the Endeavour Scandal and Retirement of the Number One Hero, they had no one to trust; no one to believe in and look up to, dividing the line between civilian and Hero, and the trust of heroes saving them was nil, and public panic was at an all time high. The remaining Top Ten Heroes had been trying to assist, but it wasn't enough; the seeds of Chaos and Doubt had been planted, and what they will grow into is unknown...