Chapter 73

Hey people! How are y'all? Got another chapter for ya, and the next chapter, I will bring War! Can't wait to write it! Hope you enjoy this one! The song above is a new one, Green Green Grass by George Ezra! Love it already!

Warm rays broke over the eastern sky, the sun peeking over clouds and hills onto the world, one that had been plunged into darkness and chaos.

A new day, and it started with an eerie calm.

Within the sanctity of Sanctuary, Izuku looked out over the city, feeling the tension and rising darkness, even as the sun climbed higher into the sky, not a cloud in sight.

A fine day.

Everyone felt it, the streets were quiet, hesitant and fearful; the near silence was oppressive.

Breathing deeply, Izuku slid on his gauntlets and boots, finally finishing his suit and turned to face the rest of his class, to the huge crowd of heroes that stood in front of him, Toshinori by his side.

"Heroes! Line up!" Toshinori bellowed, his frail form belying his charisma and power.

"Today, we start our counter attack against the Paranormal Liberation Front!" The crowd mutters nervously at the declaration. The Front was evil, but so much more powerful than anything they've ever seen or fought.

Could they even win?

"We stand on the precipice! The thin line between Peace and Chaos! And it will be up to us to beat the Chaos! To show them that we are here, and that we will not go quietly into the night!" Toshinori bows his head, not in defeat, but in heartbreak and pain.

"To show the world that all we've lost, all the people we've lost, the precious belongings long taken or destroyed, are not worthless! Not a random number! They are with us in heart and spirit! Their memories live on, in our hearts! And our hearts beat for those we lost; the courageous, the anguished, and the lost, we will never forget them!" Toshinori, powered by a tiny scrap of One for All, inflates into All Might once more.

"Their memories, the ones we carry like a sacred torch, will serve as an example to us all! And as we fight the never ending tides of darkness and evil, we trust our successors to do the same! To carry our memories!" All Might throws his fist in front of him.

"Because MY heroes do not break, bow or yield to the cruelty and darkness that the world throws at us! MY heroes move forward, forever pushing the tides back! MY HEROES SCREAM OUT!!"

"MY HEROES GO BEYOND!!!!"

"PLUS ULTRA!!!!!"

The crowd screams back, invigorated and inspired; They could do this! They will! They'll push back the front!

Smiling, Izuku nods to Shouta, who takes to the stage and sighs tiredly;