Chapter 21

Hey! Welcome back! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Thank you all for the views and votes!

Reaching his house, Izuku opens the door only to be tackled into a hug by his Papa with his Dad following not long after, engulfing the boy in a tight hug. Smiling Izuku says,

"Dad, Papa you need to let go! I'm back." This only caused the parents to tighten their hold on Izuku, as his Pa says,

"Mm... No~ we can't have you leaving yet!" Pa whines, nuzzling his cheek into Izuku who just sighs happily in the warmth of his Papa. Behind, Izuku notices his Dad smiling so brightly and it almost blinds Izuku; seeing that smile is like being hit by lightning 4 times in a row. Izuku smiles back, and his dad moves into the hug, it felt warm. This is what Izuku wanted;

A family.

After some convincing, Izuku managed to get his Pa off him and stood back up right with his cane by his side which garnered a curious look from his Dad who just noticed the walking cane next to him. Slyly, Izuku shrugs and waves of his Dad who narrows his eyes in suspicion questioning why he still had that in his mind.

Luckily, Izuku had gotten home just in time for his tea (Or Dinner. I'm British leave me be.) and the aroma was outstanding. It was his favourite Katsudon. By the time he had gotten changed, he had an amazing looking bowl of Katusdon waiting for him on the table as his parents wait for him. He all but shouted thank you and tucked into his meal, devouring it without a second thought. He had barely breathed actual air for a solid minute as he ate, and his mind told him to slow down, but his body said no and went on gobbling it all down.

Nothing beats Papa's Katsudon.

Finishing his meal off, Izuku thanked his parents, tossed the ball in the kitchen sink and decided a jog to Dagobah Beach would be nice so he told his Dad where he was going and set off. As he jogged, he noticed the sun starting to set and the sky beginning to darken considerably but Izuku wasn't worried, he had brought his cane with his just in case, he can never be too careful after all.

When he reached Dagobah, Izuku was in pure awe at the sight.

The moon was rising over the ocean, casting a reflection over the surface. The water glistened under the silver light of the moon as tides moved towards the beach like a soft melody. Breathing in, Izuku felt peace.

This place was so beautiful now.

On the beach, there was no one in sight by now, desolate and baron yet filled with life. His feet sunk into the sand as he walked gently up the beach until he came upon the grove that he and All Might trained at with One for All and where he's planning on training with his Quinque. With his cane, he pounds the ground causing his cane to release his spear in a massive release of fire; Flames swirled around the cane and flickering off into the sky as the spear was released from its confinement.

Izuku spins the spear around in a majestic swirl. The spear pulses with power, he could feel that as well as see it with the heat haze that surrounds it; Using a tree, Izuku swings the spear at it and watches with pure amazement as golden flames flicker across the head before they are released, following the spear's direction. Whipping out his notebook, Izuku writes next to his diagram;