Chapter 56

Hello there! Welcome back! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! It's a bit all over the place! Things are falling into place! It's beginning to heat up! PLUS! Thank huge, massive thank you to everyone who's read so far; over 140,000 views and nearly 5,000 votes?! Thank you! It means so much! Also, enjoy the song above, its Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman! And, here's a link to my Discord Server if you want to join: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 !

When Izuku wakes up, his guts twists uncomfortably, and he knows that today isn't going to be a good day; his point is immediately proved as he stubs his toe on his clothes cabinet as he goes to the bathroom.

Trudging into the kitchen, he grumbles and searches the room for something to eat and finding only scraps of cereal in the bottom of the box, angrily he thinks;

'Why didn't they get rid of this? There's practically nothing in here! And now we have no cereal...'

Scowling, Izuku makes a cup of coffee, opting to not put in milk or sugar, he needs the shock of the bitterness to get him ready for the day. Turning on his heels, he nearly jumps out of his skin when he sees Shouta standing in the doorway, his face set into a grimace and if someone with a mind reading quirk were to listen in, they would hear a long, drawn out groan.

"Dad..." Izuku states bluntly. Shouta raises a tired eyebrow, and replies;

"Problem child." Both grunt in synch, and Izuku huffs and asks moodily;

"What do you want?" With an unimpressed glare, Shouta answers coldly;

"Your Sperm Donor is asking for you." Izuku's head twisted around like the girl from the excercist and hissed;

"What does he want with me?!" Shouta scowls too, and says;

"Nobody knows. All we know is that if you visit him, he'll give us key information that could help us in the future." Pausing, Izuku thinks.

'What information could he have...? The third High-End Nomu that All for One made, his own son; he could give us everything we need to dismantle all of the operations that All for One had set up during his two century reign of the underground... I could prevent the war brewing on the horizon!'

"Fine, I'll go." Izuku answers.

It took an hour for Izuku, Shouta and Hizashi to reach the prison; Tartarus. The same place holding Hisashi Midoriya, Kurogiri and All for One as well as the worst criminals caught by police and heroes. Passing through the gates, Izuku could feel his quirk get supressed, it made him feel heavy and empty, but he continued with a shake of the head.

Machines could be heard whirring as the moved closer to a singled out cell, guards lining the corridors, massively bulky and heavily armed with machine guns. The group knew they were getting close...

Shouta stepped forward first, scanning his card, and the door creaked open, revealing a bed ridden Hisashi Midoriya strapped up to a dozen machines, all which beeped and whirred to keep the villain alive. Red eyes cracked open and a raspy, croaky voice comes from the man;