Chapter 55

Hey! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Also, thank you for reading and leaving a vote! It makes me happy to see people enjoy my work! And, here's a song for you to enjoy; it's Dynamite by BTS! Plus, if you want to join, here's a link to my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2 !

This wasn't how it was supposed to go...

It began when Izuku asked Shouto;

"Do you want to go on a date?!"

The gentle giant of a boy poked his fingers together, his feet tapping with excited shyness and it was adorable. Shouto smiled and replied easily.

"Yes, I would love to, Izu."

Brightly, Izuku smiled and someone – Tokoyami – muttered;

"Too bright..."

It didn't affect the green haired boy in the slightest and he turned on his heels and walked towards his dorm, his eyes glowing with joy as he yelled over his shoulder;

"Wear whatever you want Sho!" The boy of fire and ice nodded, already starting to plan his outfit before he had even left to his closet.

Within the hour, the couple met in the common room, Izuku dressed to impress clearly; he had on a tight white dress shirt on with the top buttons undone, black skinny jeans and a simple jacket. It made him...

"You look good, Izuku." The boy blushed and replied –

"You don't look too bad yourself, Shouto." The half and half boy had worn something comfortable, a black turtleneck with long sleeves, blue jeans and a pair of sneakers. Izuku held his hand out to Shouto and the boy accepted as they both walked into the crisp night-time air. Izuku span around and says casually,

"It's been so long since we've had time together like this, hasn't it?" Shouto nodded in agreement, they had been busy caught up with life at U.A they hadn't had much time together. 

They danced across Musutafu, having fun with each other, letting their walls down and being themselves for the night, beaming smiles, bright eyes and a heart filled with wonder and joy:

The Innocence they had lost during their childhoods resurfacing.

As they continued to walk down the streets, Izuku pulled Shouto towards Dagobah beach and they had a nice stroll down the sand, listening in silence to the calm heartbeat of the ocean as the moon reflects off the crystal surface majestically.

Neither needed to speak, it would ruin the atmosphere that had descended on them; not that they needed to anyway, it was eerie how well they could understand one another without so much as a word...

Shouto tugged on Izuku's hand and they moved towards Shouto's favourite Soba place, and ate there, speaking and bickering like an old married couple; they exuded a warm aura, and made others around them smile at such a lovely scene, reminding each of them of older days.