☞︎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏☜︎

˚˚ 300K READS ˚˚
☞︎SPECIAL INSIDE SCOOP OF THE COURT CASE TRIAL OPPOSING LEE MIN WOO!!☜︎

A/N: For my last assignment of the semester in a class, I had to choose a contemporary case (or create it) and write the District Attorney's Closing Argument. I chose LAFSMA's case. (PS. In case y'all are worried, I changed the names of these characters when I submitted it.)

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

District Attorney's Closing Argument: Case #190409

Today, April 9, 2019, we have heard and proved on this case against the accused, the crimes of Lee Min Woo. The accused, Lee Min Woo, is currently being held at the Seoul Detention Center for Domestic Violence, the Kidnapping of 4 men and 5 women, Sexual Assault against 3 men and 5 women, and the Homicide of 1 woman.

Reviewing the evidence presented against the accused states as followed:

1.     The act of Domestic Violence against his deceased ex-girlfriend, Jeon Eun-Mi, and to Miss Jeon's son, Jeon Jungkook, from years 2007-present: Per, Jeon Jungkook's testimony, the accused sexually assaulted Jeon Eun-Mi countless times in front of Jeon Jungkook, a minor of 11-years-old at the time, hit her many times, verbally abused her and degraded her for having a hearing disability illness (deaf by birth). Not only were Jeon Eun-Mi and the accused dating at the time, Miss Jeon had wanted to end their relationship, but the accused kidnapped her and her son as a result of her defiance to the accused's wishes.

2.     The Homicide of Jeon Eun-Mi: Per Jeon Jungkook's testimony, the accused's "step-son", the accused had kept Miss Jeon and Jeon Jungkook locked inside a dark basement and starved them continuously after Miss Jeon refused to end her relationship with the accused. Now, the accused had an accomplice, Lee Sun-Ho, who confessed in helping the accused starve Miss Jeon and Jeon Jungkook during their forced time in the basement of the accused's home. After 1 week of starvation and more sexual assaults, Miss Jeon's body was confirmed dead by Lee Sun-Ho and the accused.

3.     The Kidnapping of Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seung-Hun, Choi Mo-Byeol, Ahn Chi-Mae, Jang Oh-Mi, Woo Hyun-Il, Hwang Ye-Ji, Im Yoon-Ha, Seo Dae Eui, and the deceased, Jeon Eun-Mi: Mr. Jeon's previous testimony has made clear evidence of witness to his deceased mother's, Jeon Eun-Mi, and his kidnapping at a young age of 11 in the year 2008 by the accused, Lee Min Woo and his accomplice, Lee Sun-Ho. After 7 months of being kidnapped and the death of Jeon Eun-Mi, the accused legally made himself Jeon Jungkook's guardian under threats, sexual assaults, verbal and physical abuse. On July 9, 2010, the accused attempted the kidnapping of Choi Mo-Byeol, 22-years-old at the time, and succeeded.Then, he kept her in the same basement where Jeon Eun-Mi was once kept. In December of the same year, the accused successfully kidnapped Ahn Chi-Mae, 20-years-old at the time, and kept him in the same basement alongside Choi Mo-Byeol. After a few years, in September 2013, the accused successfully kidnapped Jang Oh-Mi, 21-years-old at the time, and kept her in the same basement where Choi Mo-Byeol and Ahn Mi-Chae were kept. On April 28, 2014, the accused and his accomplice successfully kidnapped Woo Hyun-Il, 20-years-old at the time, and kept him in the same basement where the other kidnapped victims were. A few years more and in June 2017, the accused successfully kidnapped Hwang Ye-Ji and Im Yoon-Ha. Both females were 21 years old at the time. Both of them joined the other victims in the locked basement. More recently, on October 31, 2018, the accused successfully kidnapped Seo Dae Eui, 20-years-old at the time, and forced her into the basement filled with the other victims. Lastly, we have our second witness, Kim Seung-Hun, kidnapped on December 31, 2018, only 19-years-old at the time. All these victims are the ones we have knowledge of for being kidnapped by the accused and held inside a dark basement. All these victims had been successfully rescued by the police the past March 15, 2019.

4.     Sexual Assault against Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seung-Hun, Choi Mo-Byeol, Ahn Chi-Mae, Jang Oh-Mi, Woo Hyun-Il, Hwang Ye-Ji, Im Yoon-Ha, Seo Dae Eui, and the deceased, Jeon Eun-Mi: All these victims have confessed to have been sexually assaulted by the accused by usage of BDSM techniques with forced consent. There is evidence that consists of pictures of the victims' bodies, scars, witnesses' testimonies and confessions of being forced to drink Myfegine (an abortive drug), their mental health, and Jeon Jungkook's testimony which also included an audio of the accused threatening to sexually assault him and a video of the accused sexually assaulting him. A rape investigation was made for each victim and DNA profiling identified the accused for sexually assaulting all the victims, except Jeon Jungkook at the time. Last but not least, the accused's home and basement are places of evidence of where the events occurred.

5.     Park Jimin's testimony: Mr. Park, formerly Mr. Jeon's boyfriend, gave a testimony which proved the accused's intentions to be unmoral by being witness to the accused's treatment to Witness #2, Kim Seung-Hun, and his ex-boyfriend, Mr. Jeon.

Despite Mr. Yoo's, the accused's lawyer, statement defending the accused for mentioning that he did not willingly murder Jeon Eun-Mi, there was a recorded audio used as evidence (Jeon Jungkook's piece of evidence) which proved otherwise.

By the laws of the Republic of Korea, the accused, Lee Min Woo, first violated the Special Act for the Punishment of Domestic Violence which should have force him to stay away from the victims Miss Jeon and Mr. Jeon for a period of 6 months. Secondly, the accused violated the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes, known since the year 2007-present which should indefinitely be punished with life imprisonment. Last but not least, Jeon Jungkook's testimony and Lee Sun-Ho's confession prove the key evidence that the accused violated the Article 250(1) of the Criminal Act by murdering Jeon Eun-Mi. This man should be behind bars for life for everything that he has committed.