Chapter 13: Awakened Dominance

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

It had most certainly been a while since he felt like this, feeling the addicting burning sensation in his stomach and the twitching of his hole in need. With the steam of their ragged breaths hovering over the bedroom, Jimin let himself be dominated by Jungkook. In aggressive kisses, the actor started stripping the writer from his shirt as their bodies were pressed together. Both males knelt in the writer's bed devouring each other's lips still fully clothed, minus the writer's shirt; thoughts mixed yet mind driven by their sexual desires.

"Nngh!" Jimin's body was pushed back against the bed while Jungkook hovered above him, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head against the mattress with dark and lustful eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He grind his hips down, clothed erections tightly pressed against the fabric of their boxers as their clothed jeans formed friction.

"Yes—Aha..ahh~" Jimin leaned his head back with closed eyes and his Adam's apple bobbed down a gulp. The skin of his neck was already pink and glimmered from the love bites the younger had given him.

"Your safe word is Samgyeopsal," the kinky actor grinned as his right hand left the hold on the writer's pinned hands to search for an object in his jean's back pocket.

"You're a kinky one aren't you? Ah~" Jimin moaned when Jungkook thrust his hips fast and bit his neck for a future red mark.

"You have no idea," the younger chuckled. Once his right hand grasped the object, he pulled it out.

Before the older could notice his hands were extended before him, he opened his eyes to see Jungkook smirking as he tied the wrists with a grey tie.

"So how much fun did my boyfriend have with Min Yoongi at dinner?" the dominant paused and gazed into the submissive's widened eyes, "You looked at me in the eyes and then agreed to go to dinner with him

"So how much fun did my boyfriend have with Min Yoongi at dinner?" the dominant paused and gazed into the submissive's widened eyes, "You looked at me in the eyes and then agreed to go to dinner with him. Does that sound like something a good boyfriend would do? Or does it sound like something ...naughty? Huh, Jimin-ssi~" Jungkook continued before tying the writer's wrists completely followed by pinning them once again behind his head with his left hand. "Say, what do you deserve for disrespecting me in front of the whole board meeting? ...A punishment?"