Chapter 34: The Calm Before The Storm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Searching for a way out of the hell he was watching was the only thing Jimin currently needed. His consciousness felt all the guilt of the major secret he hid from Jungkook and it resulted in a living nightmare. The hairs of his body stood up but he couldn't move. His eyes wanted to open but he couldn't.

From beside him, Jungkook heard a muffled sob. He couldn't sleep so he stared at the ceiling of Jimin's bedroom trying to find anything in himself to help ease how he felt. The clock ticked 03:36 of March 8 yet he couldn't sleep. When the sound of Jimin's muffled sob reached his ears, he turned his head to the right and stared at him.

He understood his boyfriend was having a nightmare and with a raspy voice, he spoke up. "Jimin hyung, it's a nightmare. Nothing's happening to you," he consoled. His arms reached out to shake the elder awake, but the writer still slept.

"Wake up," Jungkook added with furrowed brows and after watching how Jimin panted heavily, he got scared. "Baby, wake up." He shook him harder now, and it worked. The writer's eyes flew open like running cheetahs but he continued panting. The urge to scream was inside him, his mind screamed but his throat was paralyzed.

A sleep paralysis took over Jimin's body. He felt like a possessed Jungkook demon was pressing down his chest against the bed, the actor was scaring him. He couldn't move his legs although he wanted to. Although he tried to, he was completely paralyzed, yet he cried staring into Jungkook's doe eyes.

"Shh. Calm down. It's me. Jungkook. Breathe in and out slowly." Jungkook noticed glistened tears in Jimin's eyes and leaned down to place his own forehead against his. "You're okay, Baby. You're safe. It was all a dream," the actor whispered, instinct telling him to try and be soft. "Close your eyes for a moment and breathe out slowly."

To stop how he was behaving, Jimin followed Jungkook's orders. He closed his eyes and exhaled a breath. The steam bounced back on his lips because of the closeness between him and Jungkook. Slowly, he tried bending his knees and when he could move his arms, he instantly reached out for the skin of his belly.

"See, you're okay," Jungkook whispered, leaning back to go lie down on his side of the bed.

But, before the actor could do that, Jimin whimpered, "Please, don't leave me. I'm scared." The anxiety and stress did this to him. The sensitivity of his emotions increased and after rubbing his hands on his clothed stomach, he gripped onto the actor's bare thin waist. "I'm trying my best to teach you... I'm sorry," he murmured, tears running down his cheeks.

"Don't apologize. I won't leave you. I should be the one apologizing for making you go through hell because of me," Jungkook replied. He used his hands to grip on Jimin's waist before lying back down his head against the headboard, dragging the elder between his chest in the process.