Chapter 47: Birthday boy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Come on, my big baby. Wrap your legs around my waist. I'll take you to your room." Jungkook easily held the writer's waist close to his when he stood up from the couch and began to walk in direction to the latter's bedroom.

"Don't you mean our bedroom?" Jimin's crescent eye smile was one of his most beautiful breath taking features, and the actor wanted to smile at the remark.

Everything was falling into place.

"I haven't moved in yet, Baby. I can take the couch until you're more comfortable with letting me sleep beside you." Jungkook managed to open the door of the writer's bedroom and gently lowered him on top of the bed.

Jimin felt his back gently lean against the covers of the mattress but his arms were wrapped around the actor's neck. With his thigh muscles around the latter's waist, he pulled the actor towards himself with a strong force.

"Hyung!" Jungkook gasped before accidentally losing his footing and falling on top of him.

"You're sleeping with me. Comfort me and prove to me that sex is not the only thing in a relationship." With such words that meant so much to both of them, he gracely began to pass his fingers through the very short hair on the younger's scalp.

"I will cuddle you all night long." Jungkook cracked a laugh and leaned his head towards the soft fingers tracing his short hair. "I will let my hair grow until I need to tie it. Don't worry," he added while ascending the touch of his right hand and cupping the writer's left cheek. "Thank you." He gently traced his thumb against the soft and smooth skin of the cheek while wholeheartedly meaning his words. He thanked him for everything.

"You've earned it so far," Jimin acknowledged while raising his head a little to brush his nose against the actor's, a gesture he did to Si-Woo. "I'm going to shower. I trust you can wait for me and attend to Si-Woo if he comes in." He leaned back and unwrapped his legs around the actor's waist, waiting for a reply.

"I will wait here until it's my turn to shower." Jungkook began to leave his weight from on top of his by rolling to the other side of the bed.

"Okay, I won't lock the door." Jimin tested him for any sign of temptation but he found none.

"I respect your privacy, hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow to hug it tight against his chest. "Hurry up so you can replace this pillow," he muttered, trying to be cute. He made an amazing job at it because the writer laughed with reddening cheeks. He obviously missed it when the actor would act cutely, and this time he knew it was completely real, everything.

"I'm going!" This meant their new beginning.

The next morning Jimin had never wanted to murder the actor more than then. "SHIT!" After he harshly threw a pillow at the actor, the younger had loudly cursed because of the impact. "I'm sorry!" Jungkook earned a glare and a slap at his back. He had completely forgotten his alarm was a baby crying un autotune and the writer had not appreciated being scared the fuck out of his heart in the very early morning because of it. But the younger made up for it by cuddling his boyfriend for one or two hours more before Si Woo barged in. He already loved his new life.