Chapter 8: Main Lead

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The meeting concluded after one hour and Jimin felt nauseous; not really nauseous but overwhelmed. The words from the past hour had him spinning in an endless loop of thoughts while he analyzed how much Taehyung had warned him about Jungkook, but he can't find it in himself to do so; his strength is limited when it comes to the raven-haired actor. Through the past hour, the writer continuously heard the same conversation all over again in repetition.

"So Mr. Park this will be the cast for our upcoming movie 'Just A Fling', the lead will be, our very special guest..." Director Min opened his hand and pointed at a male across of him with his opened palm facing upwards.

"Jeon Jungkook. A pleasure to be working with you all for this movie." The raven-haired actor stood up from the chair he sat and bowed his body to a full 90 degree bow and when he straightened himself up he began to recite the words he memorized—staring right into Jimin's widened eyes—not breaking eye contact.

"Jimin-ssi," he began, "It is my outmost pleasure to be able to portray the main character in this movie. I hope I can meet your expectations and be the living resemblance to the character whom you gave your whole emotions into creating," explaining how much the roll meant to him without lying; chuckling at the end.

"Y-Yes." Jimin saw right through Jungkook's eyes, and stuttered when he realized how Jungkook's dark brown eyes were piercing right through his soul. Magnets forcing an attraction between both of them, and the pull of gravity wanting to make their bodies collide against each other's warmth was overwhelming just as the first night they met. That's why he felt nauseous.

"Park Jimin!" Mrs. Jun snapped his looped thoughts in half -for the moment- by whisper-shouting his name and slapping his shoulder a little forcefully.

"Ow! Noona!" he gasped and flinched in his seat. Most of the filming crew and cast were already eating the late brunch at the other side of the meeting room, including Taehyung who was involved in a very friendly talk with Director Min and one of the other actors.

"I said to be here at nine am and not to be late! You came here an hour and seven minutes late! You deserve to be soaked in cold water out there in the snow, be grateful Director Min is a very kind and respectful man because if this was any other meeting, you'd be fired." She sighed and puffed her cheeks.

"Sorry Ji hyun-ie noona~" Jimin tried puckering his bottom lip and opened his eyes big in form of a pleading apology. The Literary Agent scoffed and grabbed his cheeks to squeeze them.

"Aigoo. I may be thirty-seven years old, but I'm not falling for this ball of manggaetteok. Be on schedule next time or this Ji hyun-ie noona will make sure you will." She released her hold on his cheeks and stood up from her chair to grab a plate and fill her stomach with the delicious french toasts calling for her name.

Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed while massaging his brows. He was starving but the process of having to get up just to serve himself food was long, he was still hurting and he needed to rest. With a sudden unexpected weight on his shoulders, the writer flinched by doing a small jump in his seat; he's easy to get startled. Hands over his shoulders added a weight and the owner of the hands—veins on them—tenderly massaged the muscles through his fingers for a few seconds until another sudden movement sent a wave of goosepumps to travel throughout the body of the writer.

A warm breath hit the earlobe of Park Jimin, in a seductive way—deep and inviting—not yet in a full whisper and the prey fell upon the lion once again. "Dinner tonight. I'll pick you up at six." Jungkook teasingly poked Jimin's earlobe with his tongue in a second before making his way towards the extra bottles of banana milk Director Min had bought as a special thanks to him for taking up the role.

No one paid attention, at least everyone who wasn't aware of the sexual tension going on between the two males. Only Taehyung who kept his eye on Jimin from the time to time, a sigh followed through his lips and he continued with his conversation with Yoongi and the other actor. There wasn't a time, Taehyung couldn't worry about his best friend, but he had done what he felt the necessity to -he already warned him- the rest was up to Jimin.

Jimin gulped and closed his eyes to calm himself. How could he lose control of himself just by Jungkook's touch? There was clear chemistry between them, the same pull of magnetic force wanting to join together but there was one small detail; Taehyung had warned him about Jungkook and he had made a promise. A promise made between two best friends that will end up being broken, it already was. Because the second Jungkook's breath hovered above Jimin's earlobe, the writer had lost his composure and submitted himself to the dominant raven-haired actor.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The writer wore a long sleeved knitten peach-colored sweater with a pair of white boxers as a ziploc bag filled with ice numbed his buttcheeks and lessened the pain roaring through his lower area; the milky-skin painted rose while the cold had numbed the skin. Jimin had his silver Macbook Pro Air resting on top of his lap as he wrote the script for the movie 'Just A Fling', he disregarded the less important scenes or just changed some of the dialogues to attract the attention of the viewers.

And, being a little devil, he added a scene not written in his book, but he hoped Director Min would accept it. He was almost finished, after leaving the meeting at midday, Taehyung drive him back to his apartment so he could get on with his work while the rogue-pink haired actor went back to his own apartment to release himself hoping that Hoseok would still be at work.

Jimin's dark brown eyes stared through the lenses of the black round glasses he wore at the screen of his Macbook Pro Air. He bit his plump bottom lip as he wrote the sentences of the penultimate scene.

DAE HWAN
This was nothing. You were nothing. She was right. This [pointing at the space between them] is over. Face it Si Woon! You were and always will be just a fling.

Dae Hwan prepared to tur-

A loud knock cast upon the front door of Jimin's apartment had him jump scared and his Macbook Pro Air slipped through his thighs to the bed while he rubbed his dark brown bangs messily trying to calm down his heartbeat. "Whomever just knocked on my door, I will give you a fucking piece of my mind. It was getting to the good part! Aish!" He frustratedly got up from the bed and limped his way to the door holding his lower back with his left hand, completely forgetting how he only wore the peach sweater and white boxers with the ice pressed against his buttcheeks.

When he unlocked the front door, he pulled it open as the black round glasses he wore slipped down to the tip of his nose while his bangs messily hovered over his eyebrows. "What?! O-O-Oh shit!" Jimin's dark brown eyes widened as a rosy pink glace of heat instantly crawled over his cheeks.

"Is that the way to greet someone Jimin-ssi?" In the flesh, stood Jeon Jungkook wearing a long dark brown fur coat that covered his whole torso and legs until his shins where grey slacks covered his legs and a pair of black timberlands protected his feet from the cold. The actor's raven hair all curled up in it's natural state, bangs already long until his upper cheeks, gave him a sexy, bad boy look but all could Jimin focus on was how the raven-haired actor's right hand was lifting towards his face.

Jungkook's index finger pushed Jimin's black round glasses against the back of his nose and chuckled seeing the frustrated and embarrassed reaction from the older. Jimin's lips were still parted, he had been working the whole afternoon and completely forgot about the dinner Jungkook had whispered to him.

"You didn't forget about our date did you, Jimin-ssi? That would mean I'd have to punish you for being a bad boy."