Chapter 30: Doubts of Love

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Jungkook-ah, you have to take a shower come on." Jimin guided the male to his bedroom until Jungkook stopped near the bed. They had arrived at his apartment after the actor requested to stay with him; pretty much what he's been doing for a few weeks. Now that Jungkook was sober he wanted to follow this instinct that made his heart want to try something out. And the unknown territory of the prey became the lion's safe haven.

"Jimin hyung." Upon the call of his name, the writer unbuttoning Jungkook's dark green shirt hummed, not having any intentions of being seductive because of his actions. "Earlier, I said I didn't want to fuck you. Do you remember?" Jungkook took his black blazer off by sliding it off his shoulders. When his eyes were on Jimin, he let the blazer fall to the ground.

"Yes, I remember, Jungkook-ah. Not everything is about fucking," Jimin said. He momentarily stopped unbuttoning his shirt and grabbed the chance of asking the question eating him up like a chocolate bar after hearing the song Jungkook sang to him. He asked carefully, "Jungkook, do you love me?"

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine faster than a bullet. He'd been doubting his feelings, but he was sure of two things. If Min Woo taught him that love and fucking are the same, then he loved Jimin. If the love Jimin talked about was the same love his mother had for his father (or so he was told by his mother of her love for him), then Jungkook loved Park Jimin; instinct told him. Unfortunetely, he had locked that part of himself deep down inside a pit the day his life as an eleven year old ended. But he didn't know how to unlock those feelings. Just like he had sung, he needed the writer to teach him; only he was terribly traumatized.

"I love you," he replied, already hovering over the writer with the latter's bottom sitting on the bed's corner. He added, "Don't question it."

The closeness of their noses was gradually decreasing. Jungkook's eyes were on Jimin's. On Jungkook's chocolate rises, Jimin didn't see brown. He saw the man he had fallen in love with. The precious memories they've shared, good ones and bad ones, heated ones and cold ones, a mixture of infinite stars holding the love he felt towards the actor. The eyes are the windows of the soul. He believed it to be true.

However, as Jungkook stared into Jimin's dark brown irises, he saw the reflection of himself. He saw how his emotions were conflicted through the reflection of his own eyes. He couldn't understand it yet. That's why he gave in to his obsession, Jimin's lips. "Let me have you tonight," he whispered. His bottom lip clasped Jimin's upper lip between his own and when their soft mellow surface touched Jimin gave in.

"Will you fuck me?"

"No."

Liar, don't do this to him anymore.