Chapter 19: Karma

"They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you." -Heaven (Julia Michaels)

" -Heaven (Julia Michaels)

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

The naked flesh of Jimin's body rested on the cold counter top with his legs hanging around Jungkook's naked shoulders. With his head thrown back and lips parted he was in the bliss of being teased by his dominant boyfriend. His fingers were holding onto the edge of the counter top for support because if he didn't hold himself, he'd fall back.

Jungkook sprayed a line of whipped cream onto Jimin's cock from the base to the tip and crouched down to teasingly lick the red tip of the erected member. "If I say I may regret something I did, would you care?" he asked before hollowing his cheeks and going down on the elder's shaft tasting the sweet whipped cream against the soft skin.

He chose his words carefully, knowing not anyone at all could bring him the pleasure the man in front of him brought him.

"Ah~ Depends—Mmh," hummed the writer.

Jimin's tip twitched at the first contact of Jungkook deep throating him. The cold whipped cream already warmed up at the contact of the dominant's tongue and wet cavern.

"Mmeugh~" Jungkook bobbed his head twice, slow and sensual sucking on the length and swirling his tongue around the tip inside of his wet mouth. He retracted his head until only the tip remained in contact with his lips and he gulped, then he sucked and sucked on the red tip wanting to hear how he could drive the elder into overstimulation before he could cum.

"Ahh! Ahh! Jeongguk-ssi!" Jimin moaned without care or embarrassment, his reddened cheeks flaring up.

Their evening went on like this, pleasuring each other, tasting each other, some would say it was perfect for these lovers, but some would disagree. The sweat of their bodies rolled down through the heat, it was a sweet intoxication for both. They weren't on Earth anymore, but on their own utopia where nothing mattered, just them, the dominant and the submissive. Jungkook's plans were broken, for the first time he didn't achieve what he had wanted to. What he had said didn't matter anymore.

As Jimin laid resting his head against his neck for support, he panted. Reddened cheeks flaring as his hair sticked to his forehead with sweat. Jungkook had just finished the entire bottle of Whipped Cream and their connected bodies were wet and creamy. Believe it or not, they had only achieved their first climax before something unexpected happened.

"Samgyeopsal," the writer muttered, feeling light headed.

Jungkook stopped his movements before moving his hips back to slide out of Jimin's wet creamy hole. He asked, "Jimin?" as he heard the continuous pants of his submissive, the dominant's right hand raised the elder's chin somehow gently. He noticed the brown eyes were on the verge of closing as he kept panting out of breath, he had never reacted like this, that's until he noticed the reddened cheeks flaring up with heat. "Oh no. Shit," he cussed.