Chapter 35: Devil's Puppet

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

The doorbell rung once which resulted in Jungkook fisting his knuckles before sighing. A part of himself was drowing in an endless pit looking for the way out to regain control of himself, but the other one felt tempted. He opened the door with veins popping against his skin. Soon, Jimin's worried expression filled his vision.

"Kook, what happened? I thought I told you I would be working all afternoon," Jimin articulated. He wore his black round glasses, already slipping to the tip of his nose. His outfit consisted of a white-black stripped long shirt, black tight jeans, black Geraldo sandals and a black Radios cotton bucket hat that hid his dark hair from his face.

"Come in," the actor greeted, poorly.

Jungkook dragged Jimin inside. Once he entered, he instantly felt overpowered. The taller pushed him against the door and pushed the black hat off his head. "What's going on, Jungkook?" he questioned, tone of voice cautious and confused.

"I'm about to lose my mind," Jungkook replied the same answer again and pressed his crotch against Jimin's.

"Did Mi—"

Jungkook couldn't afford to let Jimin finish that question, so he kissed him; upper lip capturing the writer's plump bottom lip harshly. He used his teeth to bite down on the wet flesh and dragged it to himself forcing the writer's head forward. "Ah... J-Jnh—" Jimin stuttered, eyes staring wide at him with bewilderment.

"Don't say his name. Don't talk about him," the actor whispered, very low.

Jimin found himself in quite the situation. He had made the promise to himself not to have sex with Jungkook, yet last night he did regrettably. But at that moment, it felt totally different. He didn't want to have sex with Jungkook, but the actor kept insisting. The grinds against his own crotch were opening the door of desires to crawl against his skin, but he couldn't give in to temptation. He had to think things through. Jungkook didn't know the line between love and sex. They had made progress and couldn't afford to go back.

"Why are you—" Jimin's hands found hold on Jungkook's thin waist and he forced them to stay still. "about to lose your mind?" he asked.

The actor rubbed the tip of their tongues together and mixed their salivas. Wonderful wet sounds were a result. "I want to hear you moan my name as you cover yourself in your cum," Jungkook said.

Before Jimin could blink his eyes at the unexpected statement, his eyes saw white-black strips. His head was forced over the hole of his shirt until the shirt hung from his arms tightly placed around the actor's waist. "Jungkook—" he reasoned, or tried.

The younger forced Jimin's hands out of his waist and the shirt dropped to the floor. The cold door met Jimin's bare back and it made him shiver.

"Don't talk now, Baby. I need you." Jungkook used his hands to grip Jimin's ass. The thick muscles felt so stuffed against his palm it excited him further.

Love At First Sight My Ass | Jikook Smut ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara