Chapter 7: Third Encounter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

The passenger's door of a white RX-L Lexus SUV was shut close by it's owner as the male on the passenger seat exhaled a hiss. "Geez, at least I'm able to walk two days after Hoseok and I do it,"
Taehyung mumbled to himself as he walked to the driver's side to ignite the engine just by the press of a button.

"Did you forget my clumpsy ass fell, and it HURT! I couldn't even breathe for at least fifteen seconds." Jimin dramatically rolled his eyes and faced the window to see how the climate was changing; snow was starting to fall.

After a drive over twenty-seven minutes of Taehyung and Jimin bickering about how they should've woken up earlier, they finally arrived at the building of Seesaw Studios; but late. The writer's phone was blowing up with notifications from Mrs. Jun his Literary Agent. The clock stroke 10am and Taehyung had parked his car before wrapping his right arm around Jimin's waist and helping the older male walk on steady feet since the fall from the previous night had really injured him (no fracture, just a big dark red and purple hematoma in his buttcheeks.)

"What a great place for that." The writer sarcastically commented -white puff of air exhaling from his mouth as he talked-, but the younger male sighed at the sarcasm.

"That will pass at least in a week or so. I read that it needs to be massaged so the blood stuck there can flow, but I ain't touching your ass."

"Geez! Tae, I'll go to a professional masseuse. Shi— Hurry up we're already so late for my meeting and you have your work!" Jimin tried fastening his walking pace but ended up limping as he dragged the other male along the entrance of the building called Seesaw Studios. Upon entering through the glass doors, they were met with a well-organized lobby, a desk across the entrance and a woman instantly got up from her chair as soon as she saw the two males.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, We've been expecting you. I'll guide you to the meeting room." She had bright-almond hair and it was braided very neatly. From the tone of her voice, Taehyung knew she was a professional and not a receptionist who flirts on the job.

"Please do, Mr. Park overslept and we're both late because of him." The rogue-pink haired male scoffed and elbowed his best friend for blaming him, when it was the other way around.

"Excuse me? You were the one who snoozed the alarm five times and then took almost one hour in the shower!" Jimin grumpled discontented with his friend's attitude.

"Yeah, yeah. If you hadn't— Oh, please excuse us for our behavior ...Miss?" Taehyung paused his sentence before he said anything out of place and asked for the receptionist's name as they entered the opened elevator soon after the ding it made.

"Mrs Byun. Byun Hae Ma." She politely bowed her neck and clicked on the close button at the right front wall of the elevator followed by pressing the number 24, and then lifted her left hand to reveal a golden ring that had a collection of three shining diamonds on top.