Epilogue

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

June 11 2024.

Jimin was hysteric like he'd once been before. He was all alone in the apartment, Jungkook was out finishing work shooting for a commercial and Si Woo was with him because he wanted to watch his appa work which it wasn't a problem to any of the staff because they always spoiled him with sweets and Banana Milk. Oh, the Banana Milk was the sole reason for his hysteria and pacing back and forth in front of the fridge.

They were out of Banana Milk and Jimin felt like thrashing the fridge because of it. And he felt like crying because of it. Not because there wasn't any Banana Milk but because he understood and knew why his body acted that way. He'd never drank a Banana Milk after giving birth (well- C-section) to Si Woo because he was so fucking tired of it. But now, he had the same fucking craving for it.

"Dangsin, am I bothering you?"

Jungkook finally picked up the phone and Jimin felt like the world brightened. He'd been calling him for the past ten minutes to no avail. "I was busy earlier, but I'm done for the day. What happened? Is everything okay?" the actor replied, letting one of the makeup stylists remove the makeup around his face. Little Si Woo was seated on a couch in the back while a stylist made little pony tails on his hair which had them laugh; like father like son.

"Everything's fine but we're out of Banana Milk. Can you buy three packages before you come back? I've been brain storming and I don't want to lose the ideas if I go out." Hoping Jungkook could take the hint, the writer asked for 3 packages when they usually buy 1 daily.

"We're all out? Oh, I'll stop by the store. Thanks, I'll buy the—"  The interruption was inevitable. Jungkook did not get the hint and Jimin hung up on him. "Si Woo-ya, your Jiminie appa is so feisty today," Jungkook chuckled and turned his head to look at his son's beaming smile with two ponytails on his head.

It took Jimin half an hour to calm down and when he lied down on the couch, he fell asleep instantly with furrowed eyebrows. His body felt tired and all he had done since the morning was eat breakfast, some lunch and continued writing down some poems; that's it.

Jungkook arrived ten minutes after Jimin fell doozed off on the couch. A notification chimed on his phone and brightened up the screen to reveal a text.

 A notification chimed on his phone and brightened up the screen to reveal a text