Chapter 36: "I really loved you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

A/N: Play the song when you see the '~' at the change of scene for a better reading experience.

He was stupid. He felt stupid for loving someone who used him, yet he tried. The vivid nightmare he had the previous night became a reality. The reality was cruel and harsh, Jungkook did not want him nor their unborn offspring. Jimin took the initiative and left, for his and the baby's chance at living a life of love.

"Neo neun na~" Jimin sobbed and hung his head down with his black hat covering half of his face, waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby. Thankfully, no one had unexpectedly joined and he was glad. The adrenaline coursed through his veins from standing up to his now ex-boyfriend and his body didn't hurt for now.

"Na neun neo." He used his right index finger to press it against his own belly. "It's just you and I now. He won't hurt you. I promise. Over my dead body will he ever hurt you," he added.

A recollection of memories with Jungkook came to his mind, and then he realized that he had just done exactly what Taehyung told him to. "really left him when the time was right," he chuckled bitterly, using his hands to lean on the railings with his eyes boaring a hole down the floor. He left the building with a crying heart, and drove to the only place where he could confine in someone he loved. His hand felt heavy—like bricks of guilt were hanging over it—when he raised it to knock on the apartment where it all began. But he knocked.

Once
Twice
Thrice
F-

"Yeontan! Stop barking, you don't nee—What the fuck happened?! Who do I need to murder?" Taehyung exclaimed, opening the door with a barking Yeontan on his arms. He instantly pulled the male inside his apartment and let Yeontan on the floor before taking the black hat off Jimin's head and threw it back.

"I broke up with him..." Jimin trembled, his body aching, all adrenaline gone from it.

"What did he do to you?! You're shaking," Taehyung consoled, gently using his left hand and pulling on the writer's neck with his right hand on the waist to engulf him in a hug. "You're okay, Aegiya. I'm here," he continued.

The writer sniffled and hugged his best friend, his cheeks squeezed between the taller's neck and shoulder. He explained, "Jungkook went too far. My nipples hurt, my back aches, my ankles are burning and my pride has been shattered." The warmth of his best friend helped ease the pain inside his heart, but not permanently.  The scars would take time to heal, but the mark will remain forever. "But what hurt me the most was... th-that h-he had the fucking audacity to say he wanted to a-ab—I can't even say that word." Seeing Jimin act so weak was painful for his best friend. He was a strong man, his emotions were usually calm, yet giddy with a joke or two, but it was almost never when he cried, more like sobbed.