Chapter 40: Gifts For Both

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Me-Ji sniffled and passed her delicate hands through Jungkook's scalp. She always hated this part. "I hate this." Jungkook nodded at her opinion, his lips quievered. She continued, "If I could, I'd shave my head as well but I have a trial tomorrow at noon and I need to look presentable." The honesty in her words were enough to lift the male's spirit.

"It's the thought that counts." The actor watched as she retracted her hands from his shaved head. In his own reflection, he seemed different. Throughout all his life, his hair was longer than average. He clearly remembered when his mother signed him and called him, 'My little Coconut' in her whispers. Now, all he had above his head was almost nothing.

"Do they still hurt? The skin should be healed already." Me-Ji retracted her hand from the male's scalp and began to trace his right forearm. There was something new against his skin, there was a delicate touch to it. Symbols of many emotions and art of love decorated the skin.

"No, they don't itch anymore. The swelling stopped two days ago."

"You're still not going to tell me the meanings are you?" she chuckled, rolling her eyes, but ended up pouting. "I have one, you know. It's a quote on cursive down my right torso. I got it straight out of high school in honor of my grandmother."