꧁𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐈꧂

˚˚ 200K READS ˚˚
SPECIAL BONUS 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈:

"LOVE, FAMILY, NOSTALGIA, & GAMES"

"A SON'S CURIOSITY"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

If only time would continue to pass just as it was, letting them enjoy these passing moments forever. It hadn't been that long since the incident where Si Woo accidentally found the old video of Jungkook masturbating to Jimin's name, just two weeks. The video that had once been full of lustful and vengeful desires was now completely deleted and erased from their existances, hopefully.

Today was another of those days where Jimin was taking care of little (two months and a few days old) Jeong Un in his apartment at Seoul Forest Trimmage while Si Woo was at school when unexpectedly, Jungkook arrived home earlier than expected with a perplexed expression. Judging by how he returned with the rectangular glasses hovering over the tip of his nose, the messy bun on his hair leaving some messy strands out, his wine red tie already stretched out, and with a frustrated pair of eyes, he was stressed from work. The messy stray strands of hair out of the bun hinted of the many times he must have scratched his hair in frustration over the last hour.

Jimin was laid chest down on the special mat in the living room with Jeong Un in front of him on top of a special big blue pillow. His clothes consisted of nothing more than Jungkook's grey Carhatt t-shirt and a pair of black joggers, underwear free. Little Jeong Un was dressed up in a comfortable white onesie that had little yellow ducklings all over it and some yellow mittens covered his hands to prevent him from accidentally scratching his skin which had been happening for the last week and a half.

"Look who came home! Appa is back~" Jimin giggled in his parental voice while looking at his husband's direction. If he was honest, he completely hated how the actor had to leave every day. He missed him, especially since Jeong Un was still 12 weeks old. He didn't want Jeong Un to continue growing up his early months without Jungkook by his side just how it was with Si Woo (although that was a special case).

"Hey... I'm back. How are my little prince and king doing?" Jungkook exhaustingly sighed as he walked over to them, setting his briefcase down on the counter and taking off his coat. By his tone, his husband already picked up something must be stressing him out.

"Well, your prince has been behaving calmly until now. But you made a big mess, didn't you, Prince Jeong-ie?~" Jimin slowly shifted positions to cross his legs and gently pick up little Jeong Un. By gently placing him on his lap with the newborn's head resting between his forearm and elbow, the writer cooed. Jeong Un was so adorable, especially when he was tired because all he wanted seemed to be warmth and cuddles in his parents' arms.