Chapter 48: 0613

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Have fun, Aegi." Jungkook pecked Si Woo's forehead from where he knelt and watched as his little boy nodded with pouty eyes.

"Yoongi hyung, are you sure?" Jimin handed the director a backpack full of three pair of clothes (extra) and things for a one night stay.

"I am. Go have fun for the rest of the day and night." The director accepted the backpack and looked down at his own son Beomgyu excitedly waiting to have his playdate with the younger boy.

"Do you remember the basic hand signs you will need use when the aids are off?" Yoongi nodded and Jimin bit his lip. "And  do you remember how to charge the aids?" Another yes still did not ease the small pain inside his heart.

"We will have fun, Jiminie samchon!" Beomgyu clapped his hands excitedly to reassure the worried father as well.

"Don't hesitate to ask Yoongi keun-samchon for anything. Come here." Jimin knelt down and gently enveloped his baby boy inside his arms one last time.

"Hyung, keep us updated. Don't hesitate to call us if something happens." Jungkook stood up from kneeling down and gently pat the older boy's hair. Beomgyu actually started to like him more ever since he had come back.

"I will. I will." The director started to wave the two parents off.

Right before Jungkook and Jimin left, they signed 'I love you' to little Si Woo.

"Let's go back." Jimin sat on the passenger seat of the black Porsche just about to open the door but was stopped by his boyfriend.

"It's a good experience for him. Besides, I trust Yoongi hyung. Let's enjoy our time. We barely have any after I starred in my last drama," Jungkook suggested, intertwining his right hand's fingers with the writer's and bringing them up to his lips so he could peck them. The action still hadn't completely calmed the writer down but it was a small start at it. One thing was letting Si Woo spend the day, but a whole night was a big thing for a three year old even if he was with his hyungie and a very trustworthy uncle. "Come on, Baby. Let's go on a date. 'Dark Prince' earned me a lot. I want to go to a nice restaurant and treat you to a very nice lunch."

Jimin looked into his boyfriend's eyes and completely saw the love and hope in them. He felt like he was in a garden filled with different roses and he had him beside himself to just stare at the beauty of it.

"Okay... But let me text Yoongi hyun..." Jimin felt the soft pair of warm marshmallow texture of Jungkook's lips against his. A cute bbo-bbo from his boyfriend was a gesture to calm him down.

"Si Woo's probably watching 'How to Train Your Dragon' with Beomgyu by now. Don't worry," Jungkook grinned and slowly leaned back to step on the break pedal before unintertwining their fingers so he could press the ignition button. "Your cheeks are rather colorful, Nae sarang." He pointed out and pulled on the gearshift for drive mode. Because of the teasing remark, he did not hide the happy smile over his lips.