Chapter 6: Worrying Over You

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"There, does it still hurt that much?"

Taehyung had placed three bags of ice inside Jimin's new gray Calvin Klein briefs, as the writer laid chest down on the bed and leaned his head against his crossed arms.

"It's better... Thank you so much, Tae. I don't know what I would do without you." The writer thanked his best friend, and the rouge-pink haired male rolled his eyes.

"I know! You'd be dead without me. I'm not kidding."

To add a little humor into the atmosphere Taehyung chuckled and walked into Jimin's closet.

"Hey, Min, I'm sleeping over. I'll use one of the oversized clothes you have for work tomorrow," the male shouted from the inside of the walk-in-closet, as he examined the various brands of clothing from convenience store clothes to clothes that are worth millions of won. "You still have this blue convenience store underwear?" Taehyung grabbed the blue boxer and walked out to face the writer that laid in bed.

"Throw this out. It's old." He expanded the boxers with his fingers and threw them at the older's head.

"I like them! Just wear one of my oversized shirts and stop complaining," Jimin scolded, grabbing the blue boxers from his head and throwing it on his night stand, trying not to move his back too much.

"Okay, okay. I'll use this white one." Taehyung grabbed a Large sized white shirt and walked back to the bed. "Watch closely, Jiminie. I'll give you a personal strip show," the rouge-pink haired actor smirked. He slowly unbuttoned the light blue shirt he wore, undoing the white buttons with seductiveness as he bit his lip and swayed his hips to no music.

"I swear, you and your confidence. I'll call Hoseok hyung and tell him that you just gave me a strip show. Maybe that will make him happy." Jimin winked and reached out to his phone beside his arms only to stop when he heard the panicked voice of the other.

"We're not exclusive. We're just fuck buddies. Besides... he doesn't want a relationship. Don't call him," Taehyung explained defeated, finishing unbuttoning the shirt with mixed feelings.

"I was playing, you know that."

After a pause Jimin's tone lowered to one full of confusion when questioning the younger. "He still doesn't want a relationship? It's been three years since you've been having sex. I can see there's chemistry between you two. What's up with that?"

With curiosity, the writer asked as he watched his best friend putting on his oversized white shirt that fit him well—only a little long on his thighs—now that he wore a pair of black Gucci briefs.

"It's complicated. Besides, first, I want to hear who fucked you that bad that you couldn't even walk straight," the younger smirked as he leaned down beside the older, turning to face the writer to his right.