Chapter 26: Hungover

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Why the fuck did you drink so much?" Jimin scrunched up his nose as he rubbed Jungkook's back.

The actor was currently burying his head on the toilet of the his bathroom expulsing whatever his stomach contained and it wasn't a pretty sight. From his sweaty bangs, the veins popping in his reddened neck, veiny hands gripping the base for support and forehead pale, the younger was completely hungover.

It went on like this for three times until the actor almost passed out beside the toilet, but Jimin made sure to help him up and clean him. "I don't fucking remember anymore," the actor complained.

Jungkook's breath stunk like hell but Jimin didn't complain, instead he took care of him like a good boyfriend. Technically, both of them were still naked, but they could care less because Jungkook was too busy vomiting his guts out.

"Brush your teeth before anything, use your spare toothbrush. I'm going over to the kitchen to get you a cold glass of sprite or water to ease the nausea," ordered Jimin. He slowly walked his way to the kitchen with a headache (being sure to grab a pair of yellow boxers and slide them up his legs) and filled a glass of cold water since he didn't have sprite.

"Am I forgetting something?" he mumbled, head aching and eyes wanting to sleep but he shook his head and walked over to his awaiting boyfriend with the glass of cold water.

"Here you go, drink it slowly. I'm going to call Director Min and inform him that at least you can't make it." Jimin let Jungkook drink from the glass and walked over to his nighstand where his phone was charging, then began calling Yoongi.

"Hello, where are you? Jungkook hasn't arrived yet and both of you were supposed to be here at nine, yet it's twelve o'clock," Yoongi sighed. He brushed his hair back with his hand knowing that both of them were together and something must've happened.

"I know, I'm sorry. Jungkook is completely hungover. He's been vomiting nonstop since two hours ago. I don't think we'll make it," Jimin sighed and glanced at the panting actor staring at his reflection in the mirror of the sink.

"Fine, we're cancelling today's shooting. Take care of him and I hope this doesn't happen again. I'll come up with the excuse that you aren't feeling well." Yoongi sighed.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung. I owe you one." Jimin knew that Yoongi was a little aware of their relationship and he appreciated that he didn't mention anything about both of them. But the director still looked after both and didn't pry because really, it wasn't his business.

Jungkook finished rinsing off the mix of toothpaste and water from his mouth and cleaned himself up with a towel. He groaned, "Ugh, my head is spinning." He rolled his eyes and began spraying a pine scented febreeze spray to eliminate the vomit scent in the bathroom. He hated that he didn't have his usual self control when drinking last night. Usually, he'd know when to stop but last night really roughed him up today. "I should go home and rest. I don't want to continue burdening you, Jimin hyung."