Chapter 45: Gained Freedom

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

July 26, 2022.

"It's the best book of yours I've read so far. I couldn't stop reading it after chapter one." A woman with curled long black hair expressed her opinion to the male sitting beside her. She was amazed and in love with the work of fiction she had read.

"To be honest, when I read the title, it was not exactly how I pictured the book to be. But I was so amazed and enthralled into the raw emotions of the main character Seo-hyun towards her boyfriend Ki-young," she added.

The male made a small smile with longing eyes, remembering the characters of the book. "Thank you. I felt very connected with her, that's why I could describe her emotions well. And, I was going through a very emotional and important part of my life while writing the book that majorly inspired me." His plump lips puckered when he finished pronouncing the words, posture straightening.

"Your son was on the way while you wrote the book if I'm not mistaken, Park Jimin-ssi?" she asked, looking at him and then back at the camera focusing on both of them.

Jimin's eyes blinked before he nodded with a smile, "Yes, he was." The interview seemed to be changing direction in his eyes. The question wasn't part of the script they were following. The woman was crossing dangerous territory. He was extremely protective of Si-Woo, especially from the media.

"We've been hearing some rumors about his other father ever since the movie premiere of your other book, 'Just A Fling'. Fans were speculating the other father to be the actor Jeon Jungkook, who's currently on military leave." She crossed the line.

Jimin's sudden laugh forced the camera to focus on him. He was clearly annoyed. "That is a very personal question for this interview only related to my latest published book." The smile was fake. Everyone could see right through him and he wanted them to.

"My son's other father's name is confidential information I would like to keep from the media for personal purposes," he replied with every ounce of a commanding tone that forced the woman to feel small against him. The personal questions stopped until the rest of the show until the very end. Though, the woman didn't, she slowly acknowledged how angered he was.

"Thank you, Park Jimin-ssi for accompanying us today in our afternoon show of K-Heart's Sweets Talk-show. Everyone, please check out Park Jimin's latest book, Love At First Sight My Ass!"

And the interview ended.

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

"Si Woo-ya, Jalja~"

Jimin pecked his son's forehead and made sure the yellow blanket covered Si Woo's body over the other longer blue one. Little Si-Woo's eyes blinked before he giggled in a low voice as he always did before he curled his left hand's middle and ring finger—letting his index, pinky and thumb out—before pointing his small fingers to Jimin's lips.