Chapter 4: Busan Satoori

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Jimin was laying down with his chest against the now made covers of his bed as he applied an ice-pack to his swollen bottom. The ice-pack was compressed by black Balenciaga briefs and a red t-shirt rolled up until his lower back. His right hand held his phone against his right ear as he greeted the actor on the other end of the line. "Hello, Jungkook-ssi~" Jimin dragged the last syllable 'ssi' like a coo and the raven-haired actor's voice filled his ears.

"Hello, Jimin-ssi~" The younger had replied, copying the way the older had said his name, except that the actor had used a lower tone in his voice.

He couldn't help but giggle at the actor's actions and he waited for the younger's next words.

"Are you still at your apartment?" Jungkook asked at the other end of the line as he closed the door of his black Porsche Panamera Turbo and pressed the 'on' button after stepping on the brake pedal.

"Yeah, I'm in bed right now..." The writer felt a sudden heat climb into his cheeks as he turned his head to glance at his lower back and bottom where the ice-pack was adding coolness to his aching and swollen area.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?"

Automatically, Jungkook's phone directed the call to the bluetooth of his car as the engine was ignited and he pulled the gearshift to start driving his car out of the parking complex of the building.

"Not yet. I was thinking of cooking something simple later." Jimin turned his head to the bed once again and waited for the actor to speak.

"Do you like Udon Noodles?" The raven-haired actor pulled up into the intersection and began driving his way to a Japanese restaurant a few blocks away from the building he had just exited.

"They're delicious." Jimin licked his plump lips thinking of the hot noodles melting in his tongue and felt the saliva in his mouth begin to form.

"Good. I'm buying Udon for both of us. I'll be there in an hour. Until then, you better have a good rest, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook said the elder's name in a dominant tone and in a low voice; loving the reaction. He heard the hidden giggles the writer tried to hide and he smirked facing the road ahead.

"You're such a tease," Jimin mumbled.

He ruffled his own locks bashfully and paused for a few minutes before he bid goodbye for the moment to the actor at the other end of the line. "I'll just sleep a little more..." Jimin let his phone slide down onto the mattress before grabbing his pillow and burying his face in it as he still held the cold ice-pack between his swollen butt cheeks.

Exactly one hour later, Jimin softly snored small exhales between parted lips, a small drool sliding down his chin and colliding against the pillow his face was buried in. A chuckle was emitted by the man that entered the bedroom, "Fast asleep, huh?"