Chapter 43: Perfect in His Eyes

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

"Hyung, I—" Jungkook took a step forward with a worried gaze. His newborn son inherited the mutaged gene. There was no going back. And he was shocked. He was not expecting something like this to happen, even more with his complicated relationship with Jimin.

 He was not expecting something like this to happen, even more with his complicated relationship with Jimin

"Jungkook, I can barely talk... My stomach hurts like a fucking bitch. Don't force me to call a nurse to force you to leave. So please... leave me alone right now," threatened Jimin.

The burning pain of his lower andomen was also adding to his stress. The stitches moved along his stomach whenever he spoke and it forced him to deal with the surging pain. He didn't want to force his voice and right at that moment, he didn't want to see the male; the pain was frustrating him.

"No. I will stay here. This is the only time I get this month. I want to see him. I don't care if he has a hearing disability. We'll get through this. It's an obstacle we'll face, but we will get through it."

Trying to sound firm in his words to console him and himself, the actor felt sorrow behind them. He ignored how the writer wanted him to leave and walked over to the bed where Jimin's mind began to trail endless thoughts of how their life was going to change in many ways.

"He couldn't hear me..." Jimin mumbled after sensing the actor's steps approach him. His strength was weakening when his eyes watered.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. I'm so sorry." Jungkook hung his head feeling utterly guilty of the emotions the writer was feeling; it was his gene. He lifted his hand and hovered it above the writer's which laid on the bed.

In the moment of weakness, Jimin's eyes closed and he leaned his head towards the actor. He didn't want to see anyone, but he needed to be held, only by Jungkook. "Gguk... He couldn't hear me," he repeated. Jungkook took the sign of his leaned head as the approval to be touched. "I told him I loved him and he couldn't..."

Jungkook tried sitting on the edge of the bed without falling and wrapped his arms around Jimin. His left arm gently brushed past the writer's back until his hand held the elder's left bicep and his right hand gently began to caress Jimin's soft blond locks. Soon, Jimin was leaning against his lowered neck, silently letting all emotions out.