Chapter 20: Backfired

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

There are scars that heal with time, it could take days, months and a year, but in his case, the scar over his heart was so big that he couldn't heal; at least not completely. He knew that, but as the time ticked by, the scar became covered with a band aid named Kim Taehyung. But, yesterday that band aid fell off and was replaced during the night.

"I'm sorry for last night." Hoseok set down his hot coffee mug on the countertop while Taehyung served an gaeran tost-u on a plate and gave it to his not-labelled-boyfriend.

"For which one? Puking on my bed or getting drunk since you woke up?" The actor turned his back feeling a sense of guilt thinking he was the reason why the model had chugged down plain Soju first thing in the morning after waking up.

"Both. I was stressed but that isn't an excuse for what I did. I'm sorry Taehyung-ah." Hoseok grabbed onto the crusts of the totsu with his fingers and took a bite. When his tongue tasted the delicious flavor of eggs, cabbage, bread and species, he hummed in delight. "Mm... Mas-issda," Hoseok mumbled with a mouth full of the totsu. "This is delicious Tae. Thank you."

"You're welcome. If you're going to get drunk, at least give me a warning because I was worried all afternoon when you didn't answer my calls," Taehyung sighed and leaned closer to press his lips against the crown of the elder's head. Knowing he's not the type to control every single movement his not-labelled-boyfriend does, he toned down how he felt about it.

"Are my eyes good? I have a video shooting for the promotion of a new Gyung-min perfume."

"They're a little swollen. Take a spoon and apply the back of it to them."

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Tension fell over Jimin's eyes. Through the minor headache he had, he kept his eyes on his hands and looked up to meet the raven-haired actor's doe eyes from time to time. "Just put your card in, or are you afraid to lose?" A smug grin from Jungkook made him choose a green '5' card and cautiously place it on top of the yellow '5' card from the stack.