Chapter 3: Almond Flakes & Milk

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Freshly woken up in the morning, Jimin slowly exhaled as he blinked his eyes twice followed by a yawn; his dark brown orbs a mess and the orange highlights at his sides looking like a nest.

"Mmh. Ugh," he stretched his limbs only to hiss loudly. "Ahh!" he whimpered because when he had stretched his legs, his butcheeks were closed tight together making his sore entrance rub against the red swollen skin. He sighed and slowly moved his body only to realize he was wearing one of his oversized yellow sweaters; he clearly did not remember wearing it before falling asleep.

"Jungkook?" called out the writer in a soft voice, but the thick silence engulfed his voice making it disappear into the walls.

Jimin glanced around his bedroom in search for the raven-haired actor but the latter's traces were gone. Trying to add as less pressure as possible on his swollen bottom, the writer got up the bed making the oversized yellow sweater hang just enough to cover aching his lower areas. The stiffened muscles moving in a slow pattern given that the man was walking in search for the actor. "He's not in the bathroom or my closet." Inspecting his whole bedroom, Jimin frowned upon not getting an answer to his continuous calls of the actor's name.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi?"

Slightly raising his voice, Jimin made his way limping on his legs towards the living room of his apartment in hopes of finding the younger male.

"He left... Deep attraction my nerves. I was used for a one-night stand; so much for love at first sight," he scoffed rubbing his lower back with his left hand as he decided to head to the kitchen and cook something for himself. When he approached the grey marble counter of his kitchen, he stopped his tracks when he saw a white plate-bowl with a silver spoon beside it along with a glass of milk. He walked closer to the plate and saw it had the cereal he had bought when he went to the supermarket the previous week.

"Almond Flakes?"

Noticing now, just beside the glass of milk there was a note with a message written in blue ink. The handwriting was half-neat but understandable if he read it slowly. Jimin grabbed the white note between his fingers and steadied his vision so he could read the message written in the blue ink.

"Jimin-ssi, I don't know which type of breakfast you prefered so I made you the simplest I could think of and find, Almond Flakes and milk. I'm leaving for work. My manager called me to inform me of a new project and so I'm leaving on a cab to get my car from Taehyung's apartment. Don't think you're a one-night stand, because you're not getting rid of me that easily. Here's my number. Call me as soon as you read this. PS. I took your front door keys. I'll bring them back when I come back."
+82 2-1427-5649
-정국

The writer shook his head while reading the note, he didn't realize the ends of his plump lips were curled in a smile and he wasted no second in begin searching for his black iPhone that was in his bedroom; he tried not to hiss at his movements. As soon as he grabbed it, he made his way back to the kitchen and unlocked it so he could begin typing the number left by the actor.

"Jeon Jungkook, Leave a message."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he began to spill the milk on his cereal; thinking that Jungkook was going to answer. Since the actor didn't answer, he decided to text him instead. He received an answer a few seconds after sending the fourth text.

Jimin finished eating the cereal and carried it towards the sink to wash it as he hummed a song to pass the time fast since he wasn't a fan of washing the dishes

"You got that~ geojit miso~ Artificial Love~"

He thought of the previous night as he hummed and washed the plate along with the spoon; and he was blushing.

"Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo~ Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo~ Daddy shark~"

The sudden blasting of his phone's ringtone resulted in a jump from the male. Clearly, he wasn't expecting a call that fast. He dried his hands on a towel and answered the call without looking at the caller ID; a habit of his.

He sniffed after answering, "Yeoboseyo?"

Then he proceeded to limp his way to his bedroom where he slumped his chest against the unmade sheets of his bed and the other voice began speaking. It was a woman's voice, a little raspy but mature enough to let someone know that she was between her late 30's.

"Good Morning, Jimin. I hope you're up already because I have some very very good news!"

It was his Literary Agent, she was in charge of reviewing his book manuscripts, negotiating deals with publishers and authors, amongst other things.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Jun. I've been up for half-an hour. Tell me the good news."

He closed his eyes and leaned his head against his covers only to sniff over the faint the unknown cologne below him; it was calming and it smelled manly like a woody aquatic fragrance. "Jungkook," he said in thoughts and he was back to giving attention to the actor in his mind.

Mrs. Jun cleared her throat before imitating the sound of a fanfare with her voice; indicating how excited she was.

"Director Min wants to convert 'Just A Fling' into a movie! We have a scheduled meeting for tomorrow at nine am to discuss further details. He wants you to edit the manuscript or script but we'll discuss that tomorrow at the meeting. Since tomorrow is January first, please wear something nice because we'll have a brunch to celebrate and meet the cast."

The writer's eyes swung open and his neck was harshly thrown back as he was now standing and completely ignoring the pain his body felt.

"N-No way!! Oh my god!" he cheered and closed his free hand into a fist swinging his elbow back and forth mumbling, "Yes! Yes," continuously in a winning way.

"It was one of my personal favorites. Congratulations! I'll see you tomorrow at Seesaw Studios at nine am. And please, Jimin, don't be late like always."

Mrs. Jun's voice indicated she was chuckling and it resulted in an awkward laugh from the writer who hummed in response. Seconds later, they bid farewell and hung up.

"My book is going to be made into a movie! Fuck yeah!"

He jumped only to realize that was the worst thing he could do because when his feet landed back on the floor, his buttcheeks bounced and the pain increased.

"Shit! Ow!" he hissed and tried massaging turning his head to look at his bottom by lifting his sweater. Painted with fading red marks of a hand and small red spots, the buttcheeks' state made Jimin think his bottom was on fire. "Jungkook really did a number on me," he gulped and slowly made his way to his bathroom to take a hot long shower as he waited for the raven-haired actor to call him.