Chapter 2: Labels

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

Somewhat, Jimin found himself slowly calming down before Jungkook opened the door of the bathroom with a small round blue pill on the palm of his hand.

"Water?" the younger asked before approaching the male on the bed.

Despite being in the bathroom, the actor knew how the writer must be feeling, he was not a fool and he suspected that Jimin would get like this ever since the latter had told him not to say what he was about to say.

Jimin sniffled and shook his head before trying to clean his face with the front of his arms and wipe the small tear sliding down his pink flushed cheek with the skin of the back of his hand.

"Here," offered the actor.

Jungkook slowly approached the bed and his weight soon sank beside the writer's body. The writer tried avoiding meeting the eyes of the actor as he picked up the small blue pill and swallowed it after moving his head back, pointing his nose up to the ceiling.

Jungkook's eyes never left the writer's face. He wanted Jimin to look at him, but the older was avoiding his gaze. From the attraction he felt towards him, he was debating whether he stayed or left on a cab, but, seeing the red eyes of the male below him, he felt bad and the gravity pulling them closer won. "Go to sleep. Good night, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook brushed Jimin's chocolate sweaty locks away from his forehead and got up from the bed to look for his clothes thrown all over the entrance of the apartment.

"I fucked up badly. I was right. He left," Jimin mumbled and slammed his head on his soft stuffed pillow making his head bury in a little. He grabbed the bed sheets and curled into a ball, his hands fisting the sheets around himself closely. "I'm an idiot." The writer let out a small sob as he closed his eyes hoping for everything to pass like a horrible nightmare where he gave himself up to someone who-

Warmth

Jimin's trailed thoughts and small sobs were interrupted by a pair of warm arms wrapping around his waist. "Why are you crying? I'm not leaving you, Jimin-ssi." The actor's raspy voice interrupted him, a wave of relief surged on Jimin's body. Jungkook hadn't left him like a one-night stand, he was right there spooning him only wearing his grey underwear -that he had left to look for.

"I-I thought..." Jimin slowly sighed after he cleaned his tears with the bed sheets.

"I can't find it in myself to leave you alone like this. Is it weird if I tell you that..." Jungkook slowly chuckled and leaned his head against the red spots on the writer's neck.

"I feel myself very attracted to you. I don't know what to call this attraction. It's so addicting," confessed the actor as he began to rub his tongue against the writer's marked skin. Slowly sliding his tongue against the skin of the neck, he trailed his way up the the jawline of the older—leaving the skin wet with saliva—until he stopped below the red swollen plump lips of the man below him. "Tell me you feel something between us," he added while gazing into the dark chocolate eyes of the older with the intent to name their bond something more than it already was.

"Tell me, Jimin-ssi, even if we just met a few hours ago, you feel something when I touch and look at you. That's not usual."

Jimin gulped. The center of his eyes were focused in front of him as he was robbed of his speech when Jungkook's deep clear voice spoke.

"I-I do...but I don't know you. All I know is about you is your name and profession."

The writer was about to glance away but stopped when he heard the chuckle made by the actor's lips.

"And all I know of you is that your name is Park Jimin, you're a writer and that I can't take my eyes off of you. So, Jimin," Jungkook paused and slowly curled the ends of his lips in a smile. From anyone's perspective, the smile was perfect, no hints of mischief, no hints of regret, not hints of anything, just one male smiling with no ill intent, but in reality, Jimin had just entered a dark closed off room with no exits; because the actor had his own definition and label for what would become of them selves and everything was behind that perfect smile revealing his white teeth resembling those of a bunny. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Jimin's heart fluttered at the question, his mind devoured the question.

"Is this love at first sight?" the writer asked himself between thoughts as he stared back into the doe eyes of the actor gazing down at him.

Was their attraction towards each other love at first sight? At the moment, having met a few hours, the magnetic pull towards each other was intensifying and with that answer, Jimin slowly bit his lower lip.

"Do you?" the older asked.

His voice was mellow and as his lips moved they softly brushed against the younger's. Jungkook felt the mellow brush of their lips and Jimin's warm breath on his lips when the writer spoke and that small action made his heart slowly warm up.

"Only after I saw you when I opened the bathroom's door." Jungkook slowly leaned down to continue casting their brushed lips against each other slowly feeling the wet plump ones inviting his.

"Then..."

"Jimin-ssi, Sleep. You need it. I went a little hard on you." Jungkook slowly broke off their kiss with a smirk and leaned back to sleep beside the writer with his arms around him. The writer's mind was fuzzy, his heart kept beating fast when Jungkook had labeled their attraction as love at first sight, and his heart fluttered because at the moment he started to believe those words -love at first sight. Jimin dozed off with a faded smile as he leaned towards Jungkook's warmth for the night and decided to start a new chapter of his life with hopefully Jungkook in it.