Chapter 39: One Last Time

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚

South Korea certainly did not expect that one of their most important and powerful actors that dominated the entertainment industry would've been involved in such case. The news spread like wildfire in a forest and although it forced many's opinion about the actor, Jeon Jungkook, to crumble in dust, many were still loyal.

Fans were in an uproar the first few months. Jimin's social media was spammed. His book ratings somehow increased rather than decreased. It was like everyone was suddenly interested in the man to have been annouced to be dating Korea's Top Bachelor of 2018. But then, it came for the moment where Jungkook's manager had to form a press conference to clear the news outlets with the truth of the two males' break up.

And it was revealed to the world how Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin had indeed been in a relationship, but it only lasted a few months. The broken heart of the writer still couldn't stabilize. Thus, he continued writing.

Jungkook did what he had spoken about with Jimin. He began sending monthly payments into Jimin's bank account, much to the writer's protest. Jimin never used the money. Didn't spend a single penny. The memories of everything continued to haunt them while time continued to fly.

July ended in the blink of an eye and there came August, August 13 to be exact. The premiere of 'Just A Fling' came rather quickly for Jimin, but for Jungkook, it felt like an eternity for many reasons. One of them was because of therapy and the other was because he missed the writer.

There was a bigger bump. Jimin managed to hide the news of his pregnancy, out of every news outlet, which was the only secret kept. The pregnancy was going well. The baby was healthy, the ultrasounds always managed to make him tear up, especially a specific one, but he was hanging in there. His mother was also there for him. Although, she lived in Busan, she began to visit more often to check up on her son.

"You're a hot Daddy. What a piece of ass. I'd totally bang you if I wasn't already in love with Hobi hyung," Taehyung proudly chuckled, supporting both hands around his waist. The King of black. He wore a pitch black turle neck, a shadow grey blazer and slacks of the same color as the blazer. His dark brown locks were curled. Most importantly, his skin was a little more tan than usual, giving him the Greek sex god vibe. He had that je nais se quoi. Makeup was also perfectly done by none other than Christy whom already left after finishing Jimin's a few minutes ago.

"Don't humor me. I'm getting fat. Shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes and placed a pair of 925 Sterling Silver stick bar drop earrings on each earlobe alongside a black extra one on his right. He wasn't lying when he said he had physically changed. "And don't call me a Daddy. I'm not into pet kinks like you are." Jimin slowly moved a piece of hair that crossed his forehead and looked at his reflection in the face mirror in front of him. He was blonde and glowing with hair parted to the left.